Trollhunter's x Platonic Reader (Part 2 of 2) (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

A/N- This is a Christmas based special

Happy Holidays. For all those that celebrate it, Merry Christmas!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Trollmarket was bustling as usual. But in the library there was absolute silence. The trollhunters crew were all asleep dreaming of sugar plums, gingerbread cookies, and cats. Presents were piled high under the tree. Everything was peaceful until...

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" Toby yells waking everyone up. 

"Good morning to you too." I grumble still half asleep. 

"5 more minutes." Jim argues. 

"Oh my!" Blinky comments towards the large pile of presents under the tree that defiantly was not there the night before. All of us peak up, smile and awe at the sight.

" Looks like Santa came." Claire says getting up. We all followed her lead and got up. We gather together to form a circle around the tree.

"Who's gonna open theirs first? I volunteer myself." Notenrique remarks inching closer towards the tree. 

"Not so fast," Claire says picking him up. "Lets distribute them and then decide fairly who opens first." We all nod in agreement while the small changling folded his arms and grumbled. Jim and I start distributing the presents and when we are done we sit back down with our own pile. Each of us have two presents each. One from Santa and one from our Secret Santa's (A/N- lets say that (Y/N) brought an extra present for Notenrique since we didn't originally know he was coming, (Y/N) just had a feeling) Notenrique eyed his presents anxiously.

" I ain't waiting any longer!" He says and rips into the wrapping paper. The one from Santa turned out to be coal, which he munched on. The one from me was a new 'baby' blanket. "For me? Oh, you shouldn't have." He was very goofie and over the top about it. But when we went onto the next person he gave me a kind, thankful and genuine smile. 

"Now that he has opened his gift do we wanna go human, troll, human, troll, human, troll, human?" We all nod in agreement at Jim's idea. 

"Well since you came up with the idea, you should go first flesh-bag." Draal says. Jim reaches to his secret Santa gift that is wrapped in old news paper. 

"There wasn't much to wrap them in in your basement." Draal says rubbing the back of his neck.

"It looks good Draal. Thank you." Jim unwraps it to find a light blue and silver dagger. Everyone awed at it's beauty. After thanking Draal, Jim turned to the next gift. In the bag was a first aid kit with an extra box of Band-Aids. We all laugh at the well needed but funny gift.

"Well Draal, why don't you go next." I say. The big blue troll eyed his gifts and reached towards the one wrapped in bright yellow wrapping paper.

"That one is from me." Toby blurts. Draal opens it to find a can  full of oil and rags. "It's for your squeaky arm." I try my best not to laugh as Draal looks at the gift. He smiles and nods at Toby then turns to the other present. He opens it to find a new axe. Draal cheers triumphantly holding the axe above his head. We all smile at each other nervously. Toby is up next and I'm so excited to see his secret santa gift and tares through it in a flash. He gasps as he sees a fresh copy of Gogo Sushi 2. 

"Merry Christmas Toby." I giggling, Toby jumps over and tackles me in a tight hug. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" He shakes me in excitement. He calms back down and goes to open his Christmas gift. Toby smiles as he reveals a brand new, state of the art magic kit.

"I think Aaarrrgghh should go next." Blinky suggests. Aaarrrgghh hums sweetly and reaches towards his gift. "That one is from me, my friend." The green haired troll picked up and inspects the gift before opening it. Inside is a pair of handmade horn warmers. Aaarrrgghh looks back up at the four armed troll who looks back at him with a nervous smile. 

"I made them myself. What do you think?" Aaarrrgghh goes to Binky picks him up and spins him him around happily. Everyone smiles knowingly as he stops and gives Blinky a warm hug. 

"Thank Blinky. I love them!!!" Aaarrrgghh lets him go and they both took a seat next to each other. 

"You should go next Claire." I say pointing to her gifts. She smiles sweetly and opens her first gift. Inside the questionable wrapped gift was an absolutely stunning purple crystal necklace. She gasps.

"Oh my gosh. It's gorgeous." She raves over her gift.

"You like?" Aaarrrgghh questions hopefully. 

"I love it!!!"

"Vendal helped me pick out. It turns into throw star." Claire looks at the gift then gently pushes the middle and it turns into a dark purple throwing star. Her eyes sparkle and her smile lights up the room. 

Blinky didn't want to stop or ruin the moment but Claire insisted he should go. He picks up the gift bag and opens it cautiously. Inside was a thick brand new book on auto mobiles. Blinky lifted the book and immediately started flipping through.

"I thought you might like something like that." Jim says to Blinky casuing him to look up from his book.

"Yes. Thank you very much master Jim." He raved over this book. Blinky then picked up his other gift and inspects it's shape and build. Slowly unwrapping it to find a pair six eye glasses. Blinky puts them on and goes back to reading with a big smile on his face (A/N- thanks for catching this . I was gonna come back and i thought that i did. turns out i didn't lol). 

"You're the last one (Y/N)." Jim says. I look around the room to see all eyes on me.

"Before I open these... I just want to say thank you all. I love spending time with you all and spending the holidays with everyone has been the greatest Christmas I've had in a long time." Claire came over, sat beside me and wraps her arm around my shoulder. Notenrique settles on my lap and i wrap my arms around him. "We are in this adventure together and there is no one else I would wanna spent my days... and nights with." I could hear Toby and Jim sniffling in the background while Blinky and Aaarrrgghh smile sweetly at me. 

"BAGH! Enough with this mushy stuff. Open your presents." Draal blurts causing me to chuckle. I open the first gift to find (W/Y/W/F/C)(what you want for Christmas). Shocked I look over to Claire smiling and I give her a big hug. Then I open my other gift to find a (W/Y/W/F/C). 

The rest of the morning we spent hanging out and playing games. Once noon rolled around we decided it would be best for us if we all went separate ways to spent the rest of our holidays with our family's. Claires parents came home early and Jim's mom got off work. So all the teens went to their family's. Well everyone except me. I decided to stay in trollmarket since I didn't really have anyone on the surface to go to. I am having fun time down here. I helped Blinky clean up and organize the library. I actually spend the rest of the day with Vendal. He taught me about different crystals and magic ancients artifacts. I swear I saw him smile.

Best Christmas Ever.

--------------------

(1283 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!