Krel x reader

14. "Look, I know we don't know each other that well, but I'm still worried about you. No one deserves to be alone."

A/N- kinda sad bit has happy ending.

              (Y/N) P.O.V.

I sat on the school lawn, knees tucked to my chest. Today has been a bad day. So bad that decided just to skip class and stay outside.

"Hey... (Y/N) right? Its me, Krel. I'm in your classes. In fact I sit beside you. yeah.... Where were you today? I didn't see you come to class." I stay silent not really wanting to talk to the strange boy. He sighs. "Look, I know we don't know each other that well, but I'm still worried about you. No one deserves to be alone."  I pause unsure what to say but then I smile, chuckle and pull him into a hug. 

" Thanks Krel. Its just been a long day." I say pulling way. He smiles, proud of his accomplishment. "And your right we don't know each other that well but I wanna get to know you sooooooooo maybe we could hang out sometime?"

"Yeah I'd love too."

                Timeskip

Me and Krel have been friends for about 6 months now. Our friendship has grown really strong. I know about the whole him being a Acaridian. I was a little shocked at first but I'm all good with it now. After the whole world almost ending giant alien event, not gonna lie, I thought Krel was gonna go back to Acaridian 5. But surprisingly he didn't. If I am being honest I have developed feeling for him. I plan to tell him. I am broken out of my thought by someone taping my shoulder. I turn to see Krel, in his Acaridian form, smiling at me.

"Hey (Y/N), there is something I need to tell you." He pause as I look at him inquisitively. "You see ever since then day we met I have been drawn to you. I wasn't sure what it was at the time but now I do. I love you. I wish for you to be my girlfriend/boyfriend and for me to be your boyfriend. I hope you feel the same towards me." He stared at me hopeful look in his glowing blue eyes. 

"Krel... I do feel the same. I love you too. I would love to be your girlfriend/boyfriend." In pure joy, Krel rapped his 4 arms around me and spun around. We both laugh. He stopped spinning and our eyes met and I leaned in to kiss him. When our lips met, I felt fireworks go off. We broke apart and smile at each other. 

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He pulled it out to see Aja was trying to video calling. Krel looked at me then answered the call.

"Have you asked her yet little brother? How did it gooo...." Her voice trailed away when she saw I'm here with him. Krel and I both laughed then he rapped his arm around my shoulder and kiss me on the forehead. Aja immediately started to fangirl and asking so many questions. Krel and I just smiled.

Best day ever.

--------------------

(554 words)

--------------------

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!