Yandere Angor Rot x Female Reader (Part 3 of 5) (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

"I love you and you WILL love me. No matter how long it takes." 

A/N- HAPPY HALOWEEN!!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

*Drip*

*Drip*

*Drip*

I hear the same dripping noise that I have heard before. However instead of a cold, hard floor I feel warmth surrounding me. Without opening my eyes or even thinking, I snuggle closer to the warmth. I feel something or someone gently playing with my hair, clearly not trying to wake me up. Curiosity gets the better of me and I open my eyes to see the troll assassin staring back at me. My heart drops and I sit up quickly. Slowly shuffling backwards, I try and speak.

"W-what!? W-where am-m I? What do y-you want from m-me Angor?" I stutter out in terror. He sits up and looks at me with a sick love stuck look

"Oh (Y/N). There is no need to be afraid I brought you here so we can be together forever and no one can get in our way. Don't you remember my note?" I pause as I thought. My eyes widen in realization and Angor laughs a crooked and evil laugh. "I love you and you WILL love me. No matter how long it takes." I see him getting ready to pounce so I jump so my feet and run. 

"Noooooooooooooooo darling. No matter where you go I will find you." I hear him yell from behind me. But all I'm truly focused on is getting away. I  run out of the sewers into the forest. By then I can no longer hear Angor fallowing me but I still keep on running. Further and further into the woods I go. I run till my legs are ready to collapse and my lungs burn like fire. breathing heavily I look around to see my surroundings and to make sure I am not being followed. 

Suddenly I hear the bushes start to rustle and move. Absolutely terrified I back away slowly, trying not to draw too much attention to me. However I miss my footing causing me to trip and fall onto my bottom. I try get up but I keep tripping over myself. The bushes shake more and more. I let out a scream and raise my hands attempting to protect myself. And out of the bushes comes.....................

"Woah woah (Y/N), calm down. Its just us." Hearing the familiar voice I open my eye to see Claire standing there along side Blinky. Tears welling up in my eyes, I jump up and tackle her into a hug. "Oh (Y/N)! What happened to you? Are you ok? We have been looking for you for the past week." Claire says hugging me back. It takes a moment to fully register what she said but when I do I pull back, clearly puzzled.

"A week? Has it really been that long?" I ask looking at Claire inquisitively.

"What Lady Claire says is correct. You have been gone for 7 days. Where have you been if I may ask." Blinky says.

After explaining

"Oh, oh my! We must get you Trollmarket, you will be safe there." Blinky says rapping one of his arms around my shoulder and helping me to walk forward. 

"Blinky's right (Y/N), I will call the others and inform them of the situation. I'm sure  they will be relieved to see you. Claire says picking up her phone and walking faster. Sighing I walk faster too, trying to match her pace, so does Blinky.

The sooner I get to a safety, the better.

Angor Rot P.O.V.

I see Blinky and that black haired human female lead (Y/N) swiftly away to Trollmarket.

"I think its time I pay Trollmarket a little visit." I say smirking.

--------------------

(677 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!