Douxie x Reader (request)

Thank you so much for requesting this!!!!

10. "I think I'm love with you and I'm terrified."

(after wizards)

A/N- Kinda sad but has happy ending

                   (Y/N) P.O.V.

After the whole world almost ending a third time, nothing was the same. Especially with my best friend Douxie. I was with him through everything and now he is completely ignoring me. I have to confront him. I go to the rebuilt library, where I find Douxie reading a book. He looks up from the book and raises a eye brow.

"Why are you ignoring me Douxie? I thought we were friends. " I say to him, tears welling in my eyes. His eyes widen, he puts down the book and stands up.

"No, (Y/N) I'm not trying to ignore  you its just..." Douxie paused, sighed, and  looked away. "I think I'm love with you and I'm terrified. I have for a long time now. I was too nervous to tell you till now. You have to understand that I want to be with you. I want to be by your side. But danger seems to follow me wherever I go and I don't want  you to get hu-" I cut him of by pressing my lips to his. He seemed shocked at first but kissed back. I smirk as I pull away for air.

"I love you Hisirdoux Casperan. I don't care about all the danger. I want to be with you." 

"I feel like this question has already been answered but will you be my girlfriend?" Douxie asked chuckling slightly. I giggle as a solid blush came across my face.

"Of course!" I say, the widest smile rushing onto my face. We both hear giggling coming from a round the corner. Douxie and I both turn and see Nari and Archie staring at the two of us. We look at each other and start laughing. Douxie pulls me into a hug which I gladly accept. 

--------------------

(358 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Sorry its kinda short but oh well

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!