Yandere Angor Rot x Female Reader (Part 1 of 5) (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

"Your mine, now and forever."

A/N- little bit kidnaping, stalking, breaking in

               (Y/N) P.O.V.

Arcadia keeps getting stranger and stranger.

First I learn about trolls and trollmarket from Jim, Toby, and Claire as well as their troll friends Blinky and Aaarrrgghh. Then I was attacked by goblins, changelings and the son of Gunmar, Bular. It has been kind crazy. 

But the strangest thing that has happened has been the break in's. It was always my car. The windows were never broken and the doors were always locked. However on the passenger seat was a single red rose. The same thing happened every day for about 2 weeks. I don't know what to do. I have try to catch whoever is doing this but no matter how hard I try, I cant seem to do it. However today is different.

 I am heading over to Jim' s so I can head down to trollmarket with Draal. I walk to my car when I see it. Not a rose but a note. Curiously I pick it up and read it.

               Dear (Y/N), 

I have been watching you for a long while now and I have grow to love you. Your hair, your eyes, your smile. Everything. From your experience to you personality to the way you do. I love you and you will be mine. You will learn to love me as I love you.

              With love,

                       Angor Rot

Angor Rot? Where have I heard that name? Oh wait, now I remember! That was the troll assasin that Jim was talking about. Why would a troll assasin want me? Why break into my car? How did he break into my car? My mind is so clouded with questions that I don't see the shadows swarming me. I suddenly feel a cloth cover my mouth. I struggle but I start to feel myself slip into sleep. However right before I do, I hear a voice whisper in my ear.

"Your mine, now and forever."

Then darkness...

--------------------

(381 words)

--------------------

Maybe a part 2???

Thank you again soooooooo much for requesting this!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!