Bellroc x Reader (Part 2 of 2) (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this. 

A/N- Final holiday special fics. i don't own this song or cover. full credit to the creators

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

NEW YEAR BASED SPECIAL!!!! OUT AT MIDNIGNT

(Y/N) P.O.V.

When Bellroc told me I would be seeing them again, they were not kidding. A few days after that snow storm I caught them spying at me through the trees. I talked to them and we set up a time to actually hang out. The hang out was good and we make time to see  each other all the time now. Its not always easy with my trollhunting and their god dutys but we make it work. After much time spent together, develop feelings for Bellroc. And when I confessed, they actually revealed that they feel the same for me. We have been dating since then. 

Tonight was actually date night. We brought a picnic to a cliff near arcadia and are now watching the sights of nature as we enjoy each others presence. I look down at Bellroc, who is resting their head on my shoulder and looking out into to beautiful sun set over the forest. I smile, look out at the sun and begin to sing. 

"My nana said I'm too romantic, She said, 'You're dancing in the movies.' I almost started to believe her. Then I saw you and I knew. Maybe it's 'cause I am a little bit older, maybe it's all that I've been through. I'd like to think it's how you lean on my shoulder and how I see myself with you." Bellroc removes their head off my shoulder and turns to look at me smiling. I do the same. Then to my suprise they start to sing as well.  

"I don't say a word. But still, you take my breath and steal the things I know. There you go, saving me from out of the cold." I chuckle at Bellrocs words and I sing the course. 

"Fire on fire, would normally kill us. With this much desire, together, we're winners. They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners. But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms. 'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me and look in my eye. You are perfection, my only direction. It's fire on fire, mmm. It's fire on fire." After I sing the course, I stand up and offer Bellroc my hand. Taking my hand, I help them up. Then, with our hands still together, I rest my other hand on their waist and their other hand goes to my shoulder. We sway slightly as Bellrocs sings.

"When we fight, we fight like lions. But then we love and feel the truth. We lose our minds in a city of roses. We won't abide by any rules. I don't say a word. But still, you take my breath and steal the things I know. There you go, saving me from out of the cold." Bellroc spins me then we go back to dancing, sparkles in our eyes. "Fire on fire, would normally kill us, with this much desire, together, we're winners. They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners. But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me and look in my eye. You are perfection, my only direction. It's fire on fire, oh. It's fire on fire." We dance as the sun disappears and the stars come out to join our celebration. Together we sing. 

"Fire on fire, would normally kill us, with this much desire, together, we're winners. They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners. But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms." Without even realizing it, a soft, dim, and (F/C) fire ring circles us as we dance. The warmth is well welcomed tho as the air grows cooler. "Fire on fire, would normally kill us, with this much desire, together, we're winners. They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners. But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me. And look in my eye. You are perfection, my only direction. It's fire on fire." We slow our dancing to a stop and lay our foreheads together.

"You are perfection." Bellroc sings.

"My only direction." I respond.

"It's fire on fire." Our harmony fills the air as we stare into each others eyes. Bellroc closes their eyes and close the distance between our lips. Fireworks go off in the back ground as the new year walks in and we pull apart to watch. A new year is here and I can't wait to spend it with them.

--------------------

( words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!