Yandere Angor Rot x Female Reader (Part 2 of 5) (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

"I've got you. You are safe now."

and

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me."

A/N- there may be a trigger for some soooooooo warning

(Y/N) P.O.V.

*Drip*

*Drip*

*Drip*

Cold. Dark. Lonely.

The only sound I hear is the distant dripping of water. I feel cold metal rapped around my wrists and ankles and hard concrete beneath me. Moving a little I can hear the sound of clanking and clattering metal. Even though my brain isn't working 100%, I can come to the conclusion that it is chains around my wrists and ankles. My palms are sweaty and my mouth is dry. Memories come flooding back and fear grips me. I open my eyes to see darkness surrounding me however after letting my eyes adjust, I can make out some of the shapes around me. Sediment floors and walls with the odd stone brick. Seeing a strange dip and circular tunnel in the wall, I conclude that I am in the sewers.

"Oh you have go to be kidding me." I say trying to stand. I get to my feet but my knees give out causing me to fall to the ground with a thud. "Ow."

"Don't hurt yourself, my darling." A darks and scratchy voice says form the shadows. I whip my head around rapidly the general area of the origin of the voice. A tall, rough figure steps out of the shadows and walks towards me . As soon as I can fully see him I know who it is. 

It's Angor Rot, the troll assassin. Fear enveloped me and I try  with all my strength to get away. He chuckles deviously as he gets closer. Realizing I can't get away in time, I curl myself into a tight ball. I squeeze my eyes shut and prepare for the worst. To my surprise nothing seems to happen and I don't feel anything. However, I hear the sound of metal being broken. Reluctantly, I open my eyes and look over to see the troll break the chains off my ankles and wrists. Once he is finished, Angor turns his head to look at me and our eyes connect. At first I think hmmmm he doesn't seem so bad. However when I see his creepy expression I change my mind. The strange glint in his eyes sends a shiver down my spine. I am completely frozen, unsure of what to do. Angor Rot's eyes are rough and a dim white color (A/N- Lets say Angor did spell to give him another eye or something like that). I sit up onto my knees, eyes still locked with his. Out of my peripheral vision I see the assassin make a circular motion counter-clockwise with his hand. My eyes grow heavy and I begin to lose my balance. Right before I hit the ground he catches me. I don't struggle (due to the fact that I am falling asleep) when he picks me up and stands. 

"Rest easy now darling." Angor whispers.

Angor Rot's P.O.V.

I watch (Y/N)'s eyes flutter shut, pulling her into deep sleep. Gently, I carry her to my nest area. I lay her down facing towards me, then I lay down. Silently sighing, I watch her sleep. "Oh my love, now we can be together, forever." I pull (Y/N) into my embrace. "I've got you. You are safe now. No one will ever come between us. Ever." Lightly kissing her head, I close my eyes and try to rest. I have a big couple of days ahead of me.

--------------------

(633 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Maybe part 3 idk

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!