Douxie x reader

35. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

              (Y/N) P.O.V.

I am sitting at my desk in my room, that I share with my boyfriend Douxie. I am so focused on my work that I barely notice Douxie come into the room. It has been a little/long while till he says something.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Douxie said. At this I turn from what I am doing and look over to him. I see he is sitting on the bed, starring at me with a dazed look in his eyes. I smile softly and walk over to him. "I love you (Y/N)." 

"I love you too Douxie." I say as a rap my arms around him. I let out a big yawn as Douxie chuckled.

"Time for bed, Darling." He smiles and pulls me into the covers and snuggles up close. Sighing in content, he raps his arms around me tighter, not tight enough to make me or him uncomfortable. I start so drift off to sleep but before I do I hear Douxie speak again. "How did I end up with someone as amazing as you."

"I don't know but we are both lucky." I say with a small chuckle. Both of us fell asleep in each others arms.

---------------

(236 words)

--------------

Sorry its kinda short but oh well.

Thank you soooooooo much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!