Skrael x Water Wizard Reader (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this. 

A/N- I'm not even gonna lie, I really struggled to write this one. Its a great concept but for some reason I couldn't come up with anything until like last night when this idea popped into my head. Sorry it took so long to come up with this lol but I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Holidays!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Sitting on the edge of the dock of a moonlight lit lake with my eyes closed, I focus my energy and powers on the water. I hear the sound of the water moving as I bring my hands up. Using the water i try to paint a picture of a crescent moon. Bending and molding the water to my will I feel at peace and  in full control of my powers/magic. (A/N- These images below are just some references as to what the magic water looks like. I couldn't find a crescent moon water magic picture thingy so imma leave that up to y'alls imagination lol. I don't own these btw)

 I don't own these btw)

I hear a shape noise coming from in front of me but I choose to ignore it

I hear a shape noise coming from in front of me but I choose to ignore it. It's probably just some fish jumping out of the water. Focusing back on the water, I move my hands again to reframe the liquid into an image of a crystal. Try and challenge myself, you know. However, I feel no movement in the water. Nor can I hear any movement. I try harder pushing more energy but no matter what I do the water will no longer move. I open one eye to see that my crescent moon has been frozen!!!!

"What!" I exclaim staring at the statue before me. The sound of laughter comes from behind me. I turn to see my partner, Skrael, laughing at me. I scoff playfully and face back forward. "Real funny." His laughter slows as he sits down next to me, ice forming on the water below him. 

"I wanted to capture and preserve the beauty of your talent, my snowflake." He then chuckles. "It was really funny to see your reaction, tho." He leans over and places a cool peck on my bright red cheek. I smile at him and place my lips on his for a short and sweet kiss. He then steps onto the lake causing a small section under his feet to freeze. Skrael then offers his hand out to me which I gladly accept. I take a jump and step onto the water. Because I am have water magic, I am able to stand and walk on water. Hand in hand we walk around the ice sculpture to the middle of the lake.

"May I have this dance my snowflake?" Skrael bowing slightly, still holding my hand. I copy his action and respond with a smiling and a nod. He takes my left hand in his right hand and I place my right hand on his shoulder. His other hand goes to my hip and we begin to sway. We Walt's on the lakes surface to the sounds of crickets and the rippling sound of water that we create as we stride. We dance delicately, not to splash each other. With every step that Skrael takes a new and beautiful patch of perfectly formed ice crystals. I stare into his eyes and he stare back into mine.

"You're not as rusty as I thought you'd be, darling." I snickered. Skrael raises his eyebrows at me. He then causes ice to form under my feet which causes me to slip. But before I could fall into the water, Skrael catches me in a dip.

"Your not too bad yourself." He says smirking. Jokingly I flick my finger at him and splash water in his face. He gasps and blows a cold wind at me.

"Oh it is on!" I say. I playfully push him away from me and get into my battle stance. "You wanna go let's go." I push more water his way.

"Oh the pleasure will be all mine."

---------------------

(752 words)

---------------------

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for requesting this!!!

Thank you for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!