Steve x reader

36. "Shooting star. Make a wish."

               (Y/N) P.O.V.

I was putting the final touched on my outfit (A/N- you go with any outfit you want). Tonight's my big date with Steve. To be perfectly honest, I have no idea why I'm going on this date. Don't get me wrong, I like Steve. I go as far as I love him. But this is not how I wanted to go on a date with him. You see..............

              Flashback

Steve was just about to discover Jim and Toby hiding the trolls behind when I stepped and asked him on a date. It was the only thing I could think of on the spot. Surprisingly he agreed and told me to be ready by 7. With that he left, leaving me with a awestruck expression on my face. 

"Oooooooooooo sounds like (Y/N) has a date." Toby teased. I didn't respond. I couldn't, I was too amazed and confused.

            Flashback end

I am shaken from my thoughts by the sound of a knock at the front door. With great speed I went to the door and opened it to see Steve standing there.

"H-hey (Y/N). You look amazing." He said glancing down at your outfit. This caused me to blush, luckily I was able to hide it. "Ready to go?" I nod and follow him to his Vespa.

              Time skip

The date has been really good so far. We went to the café and had a fun time there. Right now we are chilling a tree (A/N- like Steve and Aja date but you instead). Its quite romantic if you ask me. So far its been a pretty good date.

"Shooting star. Make a wish." I say closing my eyes. There was a pause of silence till Steve broke it.

"Wanna know what I wished for?" Steve asked. I look over at him with a confused look. "I wished that you would be my girlfriend/boyfriend." As soon as he said that I lean in and kiss him. He seemed shocked at first but melted into the kiss. We broke apart and stared into each others eyes. "I'll take that as a yes." Steve chuckles and smiles. I chuckle and smile as well. "I love you (Y/N)."

"Love you too, Steve." I say a I lean if for another kiss.

This turned out better than I hoped.

--------------------

(428 words)

---------------------

Sorry its kinda short but oh well

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!