Yandere Angor Rot x Female Reader (Part 4 of 5) (Request)

Thank you for the requests 

Happy Holidays!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After Angor Rot died, I finally felt safe to go above ground and return to my normal life. Well, as normal as I can with all this trollhunting business. Sometimes I think about what happened with Angor Rot. Sure he did kidnap me but in a way I feel bad from him. I mean he didn't deserve to die. Maybe... maybe it could have worked out between us... with a ton of changes and chats in our 'relationship'. I mean I guess he had good intentions, just not great methods. Somedays he pops into my head.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I am broken by Jim trying to get my attention. "Thinking about him again?" I nod.

"Yeah. But it doesn't matter any more. Lets just get through this mission alive." I say taking a flashlight out of my backpack. We are making our way to the cave of mystery to try and find a crystal that Vendal needs.. that Jim broke. He was going into the heartstone to see if the old troll could show him something about his amulet and he spooked Vendal causing him to drop an important stone. I didn't want Jim to go alone soooo I decided to go with him. So here we are. The tunnel is dark and echoie. Deep into the cave I see a pink light glowing. Turing off our flashlights we follow the light. Our jaws drop as we enter the cave. The walls were covered in bright pink glowing crystals, the exact ones that Vendal needs. Jim takes off his bag and starts collecting some while I explore. At the other end of the cave there is a small tunnel that seems to lead into another cave, this one barley lit by a golden light.

"Hey Jim, I'm going to check out this other cave. I'll be back." I shout over to him.

"Okay, be careful." Jim calls back. Crouching down, I crawl through the tunnel to the next cave. I get out of the tunnel and stand to see thousands, if not millions, of small glowing golden orbs slowly dancing in the air. As I walk around the cave, the lights float around me, making sure not to touch me. 

"Beautiful." I admire the sight. Suddenly one of the golden lights floats down right in front of my face then circles around me playfully. I laugh at its curiosity and playfulness. It stops right in front of me again. Then it begins to glow glow brighter. I turn away, making sure not to blind myself. When the light dims back down I look back to see a golden outline of...

" Angor? He nods at me.

"H-how are you here?" I take a step backwards. I want to be caseous this time.

"This is the cavern of lost souls." He announces. In my brain it clicks. His is where his soul was trapped after Jim broke his ring. Angor looks down at me with what seems to be... regret in his eyes "(Y/N), I must apologize for my past behaviour. After the Trollhunters destroyed my ring and my soul got lost, I felt so lost. When I saw you, I felt something again. You brought me such joy and warmth that I went crazy in trying to keep you all to myself." He then goes down on one knee and bows his head. "I understand I can not expect you to forgive me right away, I just need you to understand that I am very regretful of my actions." He continues to now as I think of what to do.

"I appreciate the apology Angor. Your right. I can't forgive you... right away." He looks at me. "Maybe... with time..." I avoid eye contact with him as me face heats up and grows pink. "Maybe if... you come with me... like this. A soul. The real you..."

"Thank you." He smiles at me. "I am afraid that I am trapped here. Souls with no host are doomed to be trapped here for eternity." He stands and looks out into the golden light filled 'sky'. I look at him standing there and sigh. What am I doing? I take off my backpack and start searching for something to possibly carry his soul out of here. Angor notices this and looks down at me confused. "What are you doing."

"Trying... to find..." I continue rummaging through my bag till I find what I am looking for. "Aha." Out of my bag I pull a mirror. "This is what I was looking for. Toby makes me carry it around in case we encounter any vampire. I mean trolls and pixies exist so who knows if vampires and monsters exist." Angor looks at me confused. I blush harder causing him to chuckle. "Just get in the mirror I huff." He smiles as he floats into the mirror. I flip it to see his refection starring back at me. His smile shines up at me. What am I doing?

---------------------

(865 words)

---------------------

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for requesting this!!!

Thank you for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!