Krel x Starborn Reader (Request)

You can use this version of the song if you feel more comfortable

Thank you so much for requesting this.

16. "I think I might be falling in love with you"

This is singing for this one

A/N- I dont own this song or the cover of the song. full credit to the creator. 

A/N- 6.4K!!! wow thats so amazing thank youu all so much

Ok so this is what I was told a Starborn is 

Starborn are born from special cosmic events. Because of this, their regular form is taller than a normal human. They have some sort of flame like hair, literal stars in their eyes, and their skin is covered in constellations. They can hide themselves as human but it takes a ton of consentration.

           (Y/N) P.O.V.

Sitting on the edge of the dock, I look at my reflection in the crystal clear and cool lake water. The face I see isn't one I recognize. I look like a human. Not that there is anything wrong with being and looking like a human. Its just I'm not a human. You see I'm a Starborn. But since I crash landed here on earth, I have had to hide that part of me. Being stuck here hasn't been so bad tho. I mean I have met so many new people and made so many new friends. Jim, Claire, Toby, Steve, Eli, Mary and Darcy to name a few. However, the closest friends I have made are Aja and her little brother Krel. They are both kinda strange. There is just something about them, something different. I don't judge of course. I tap the water causing a ripple affect. I watch as the ripples stretch outwards, farther and farther. I take a breath in and start singing a song that reminds me of my home and helps me when I feel sad.

(A/N- play song) 

Still and silent
Calm before the storm
Gold and diamond

Jewels behind the throne

All around me the firefly's started to light up. It feeling like I'm back in the stars.

Into the night, out of the dark, take to the sky, chasing the stars
All that we said, all that we are, waiting to fly, this is the start

All the firefly's flash to the beat causing me to giggle.

Hide and seek, reason and rhyme, grand and glorious
Living the dream, yours and mine, euphoria

Hide and seek, reason and rhyme, grand and glorious
Living the dream, yours and mine, euphoria

Stone and feather
Move outside your head
Now or never
Strong in every step

Give me a sign, hitting the mark, take to the sky, chasing the stars
Open your eyes, watching afar, waiting to fly, this is the start

Hide and seek, reason and rhyme, grand and glorious
Living the dream, yours and mine, euphoria

(Echo) Hide and seek, reason and rhyme, grand and glorious
Living the dream, yours and mine, euphoria

(A/N- end music)

"Wow," startled I jump and turn to see Krel standing there, awe struck look in his eyes. "That was klebtastic, you should sing more often." I smile at him and his complement. He was about to say something but stops. I give him a inquisitive look. Krel's reaction is his face turning bright red. He rubs the back of his neck and I giggle. This causes him to turn an even brighter color of red. This goes on for a while till Krel gains his composure. 

"Look, I know your probably wonder why I'm here and I promise that it is not cause I wanted to eavesdrop." He pauses causing me to become slightly worried. "(Y/N), I think I might be falling in love for you. Every single thing about you is just amazing and beautiful to me. When I see you it feels like time just stops, even tho that's not possible on this planet. I just hope you feel the same for me?" Krel changed his tone at the end to make it sound like a question asking me for a response.

"Wow. I'm falling in love with you too. But..." I pause. "I don't think you have fallen in love with me, Krel. Not the real me that is." He looks at me hurt and confused.

"What do you mean (N/N)? I'm not sure I understand." I sigh, unsure on how to tell him. So instead, I decide to show him. Losing all my concentration, I shift back to my original form. Constellation skin, star eyes, flame like (F/C) floating hair and all. I look down, making no eye contact what's so ever.

"This is the real me Krel. I'm not a human, I'm a Starborn. I would have told you sooner but I had to keep it a secret to protect me and you. I completely get it if your mad and never wanna see me again." All I hear is silence then a strange sound and a bright light I can see out of my peripheral.

"(Y/N) look up at me please, I have something I want to show you." Krel says. However, I don't comply. In fact, I close my eyes. Suddenly I feel two hands on either on the sides of my face. "Please..." I sigh. When I open my eyes, mine are met with black and blue eyes. I look him up and down and see 4 arms, blue hair, and what I can only describe as a techno suit. Wait... I know where I've seen this look! A Akiridion Royalty!

"Your not the only one who is hiding a secret." I smile. Krel starts wobbling so I look down and see he is on the very tip of his tippy toes. So to help him out, I go down on one knee. He takes his top set of hands off my face and grabs my hands.

"I still have fallen in love with you (Y/N)."

"And I have fallen for you Krel." We both smile.  There was a little bit of award science.

"So am I aloud to kiss you?" His sweet and innocent comment and nature makes me blush. I nod and when I do the joy on his face is clearly visible. Krel leans in but stops half way, hesitantly. I close the gap and it feels like fireworks are going off. The kiss is long and passionate. We part for air and stare into each others eyes. A firefly fly's in between us and sparks Krels attention. He watches and steps over closer to the edge of the dock with an awe struck look in his eyes. An idea pops in my head and I smile deviously. I creep up behind Krel and gently push him into the ice cold lake. Laughing I sit on the edge of the dock with my feet dangling over. Krel's head pops up from the water and his other set of hands pull me into the lake.

Akiridion 5 Royalty and a Starborn. Both fallen for each other. A love story that will last forever.

--------------------

(1200 words)

--------------------

Thank you again soooooooo much for requesting this!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!