Morgana x Long Lost Reader (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I have lived in trollmarket for as long as I can remember. Ever since the middle ages I have been the only human allowed in trollmarket. Well, that was until our human trollhunter made his grand entrance. From there 4 humans are allowed in the trolls sanctuary. I'm not complaining. I love Toby, Claire and Jim and they have taught me a ton about being human. I've even been to the surface to during the day multiple times. Seeing nature and other humans, feeling the sun on my skin, smelling the scents on the wind as it swirls around me. It almost feels... familiar to me. It often makes me wonder; Who was I before? What was I like? What was my life like? Did I have a family? Friends? A partner? Sadly I may never know. Honestly, I don't have much time to go searching for answers anyway. The teachers at Jim's school drank Gum-Gum ashes so we had to wrangle them and get the them back to normal. We always have missions and adventures as crazy as this so I never have the time. Tonight I'm cleaning the forge while Draal is fixing some of the loose gears. I believe that Jim, Claire, Toby and some other girl are on a... double date? Whatever that is.

"(Y/N)!" Draal shouts breaking me out of my thoughts. "Pass me the wrench please." He says more calmly. I stop my sweeping and toss him the large wrench sitting on the ground next to me. I then continue with my sweeping, not letting my mind wander as much this time. 

Suddenly I hear footsteps running into the forge. Looking up once again, I see Toby rushing towards me. 

"What's up Tobes?"I ask kindly 

"Need... your... help... Claire... gone... CRAZY!" He manages to say while trying to catch his breath. My eyes widen and I rush to the opening in the forge floor. Draal! I gotta go now!" I exclaim.

"Go. I'll finish up here." Draal says rolling his eyes jokingly. 

Timeskip

I arrive at Claires house and make my way up to her room. I hear clattering and shouting coming from behind the door. Nervously, I open the door to find a magical tornado of flying books and pillows. In the centre, was Claire  floating on a rollie chair and wrapped in chains. Claire must be possessed. She doesn't look totally like herself. She snapes her gaze towards me and we lock eyes. Her eyes glow gold... those eyes... have I seen them before? I feel something deep down that this wasn't the first time... I feel almost drawn to them. Her eyes grow larger as she stares at me. 

"(Y/N)?" She asks softly as she slowly drifts down to the floor cause the tornado to slow to a stop. All eyes in the room are on me. 

"Yes..." I say almost in a whisper. "How do you know my name." My voice cracks. 

"(Y/N), it's me." She really wants me to realize who she is... but I can't. "It's me, Morgana." Another pause. A heavy silence lingers in the air. She begins to look super upset. "(Y/N)! Don't you remember me? Remember us? Please." 

"I'm sorry but I don't know you." My words seem to shatter her heart. It hurts me to see her hurt, for some reason. Morgana then grows angry, snapping and screaming at the others in the room. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?!?! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!" I jump and grab onto Blinky in fear. This only makes her madder. Blinky quickly takes me out of the room. 

"Forgive me (Y/N) but you need to go back down to the safety of trollmarket. You seem to be making Morgana more insane. We will contact you when Miss Claire returns to normal." Blinky pats me on the shoulder and I go on my way. How does Morgana know me? How do I know her? No matter how I search in my mind I can't figure it out. I make my way to Blinky's library and start searching the shelves of books. Time to do some research.

Timeskip

I don't know how things could get any worse. Gunmar is out, Angor was re-incarnated and were all kicked out of trollmarket. I'm in the forest now trying to find a new hiding place for the trolls we keep getting found. The night air is crisp and the moon above me shine bright. The sound of crickets were a beautiful symphony that bring me peace. In a war like this, these moments are far and few in between so I am going to take this moment in as much as I can. 

3rd P.O.V. 

Standing still in the opening (Y/N) didn't hear the foot steps coming towards them...

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"It is beautiful." A voice spoke from behind me. I jumped and turned, falling on my rear.  There she is. The Elgrage Queen. The Pale lady. Morgana standing before me in her golden armor. I shuffle back trying to get away from her but I am stopped by the sight in front of me. Morgana uses her magic and changes her outfit into a friendlier one. (A/N- From armor to the outfit below)

"Do you remember me like this?" She asks

"Do you remember me like this?" She asks. I shake my head "no" and she sighs. "I don't understand. Why? Why don't you remember me." 

"I don't know. Please don't hurt me." I say unsure of how she will react

"What?!?" She raised her voice making me jump. Morgana realizes this and lowers her voice. "I would  never hurt you. You may not remember but... I do." 

"What do you remember? Please I want to remember." Her eyes light up at my comment. She then used her magic to show me everything. Images of when we were young playing together, us practicing magic together, dancing under the moonlight. Our highs and our lows we were in it all together. Everything comes back to me. EVERYTHING. The love that I feel for her, the time we spent together and the hurt I felt when Merlin tried to make me choose her. Merlin. He is the one who erased my memory! I chose Morgana and he erased my memory... I look back at her with tears at the brim of my eyes. 

"Angel, I remember." She gasps and I jump into her arms for a hug. Tears spill from my eyes. We pull apart just enough for us to connect our lips for a pationate kiss. We then pull apart again and place our foreheads together.

"We can stay now. And NO ONE will separate us ever again." Morgana places a kiss on my forehead. "I love you,(N/N)."

"And I love you Angel."

-------------------------

(1170 words)

--------------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!