Bular x Jim Older Sister Reader-Jim P.O.V. (Request)

Thank you so much for requesting this.

A/N- 8.3 K?!?!?!?!!? WOW. 

Jim's P.O.V.

Where is she I say in my mind as I pase back and forth in the living room. It's not like her to stay out all night. I look up out the window to see (Y/N) walking up to the front door. I sigh in relief but the pause as I see her turn around to look into the darkness of the night. Looking to where she is looking I see a pair of red and yellow glowing eyes? Focusing my eyes, I see a big figure...a troll...Bular?! I grab my amulet, ready to put my armor on and protect my sister. Whatever is necessary to protect my family. But I see (Y/N) smile and nod at him which causes him to leave... I am so confused. (Y/N) open's the door and I stare at her. I motion for her to sit and she does so.

After the fight

Mom tries to get (Y/N) from leaving. As I walk over to the basement, I see mom with her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. Quickly and quietly, I turn and walk down the stairs to the basement. 

"I can't believe my own sister is dating my enemy. My enemy! Of all the people or trolls she had to date, why him? Ugh, what am I gonna do now?" I say aloud. I hear a box fall to the ground and I immediately turn to see Draal there. "Oh Draal *sigh*, it's just you." The blue troll hums in response.

"It seems you are in a bit of a sticky situation," Draal puts his hand on my shoulder. "Tho I may not be able to provide you with the proper council for this matter but just remember family is important. You never know when they will be taken from you so making things right would be the best course of action for the both you." I sigh, knowing Draal is right.

"Thanks Draal. I'm gonna go down to trollmarket." He nods, drops his hand back to his side and I walk down to trollmarket. I walk into Blinky's library and see everyone is here. They all look up at me with anticipating eyes. "What?" I ask, clearly confused. They look at each other then back at me. Toby steps forward sheepishly. I take a seat.

"Hey Jim, we... um heard what happened with (Y/N). And when I say that I mean we were outside your window and heard anything." I sigh. "Look, we get your whole side of your argument but I don't think you are seeing her side. (Y/N) has finally found someone who she really seems to love and that love's her back. Sure Bular is your enemy but at least (Y/N) is happy."

"And isn't Mr. Strickler, who is your enemy, dating your mom?" Claire interups.

"Remember Master Jim, family is very important." I pause for a moment to think.

"I have to find (Y/N) and make things right." I am filled with determination and I stand from my seat.

I just hope I'm not too late.

--------------------

(554 words)

---------------------

Thanks again for the request!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for reading.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow!