Author's Note: IMPORTANT

Hello everyone! I know I haven't exactly been communicating with you all that much! I always feel like author's notes draw away from the story, so I tend to leave them out. Ya'll are here for the story and not for me blabbing on right? Anyway, so I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate the votes, comments, and reads. It means so much to me, none of you have any idea!

1.49k reads!
Omg guys!!! This story is growing by the day! You all have no idea how much that means to me that people are actually taking the time to read something of mine!

95 votes!
Holy! Woah! 95?!?!?! Woah woah woah woah woah!

Comments!
Make sure you guys comment on what chapters of mine are your favorite! Is there a part that made you upset? Is there a part that made you happy? Is there a part that you don't know how you feel about it(ignore this O.O)? Let me know! I know I have quite a few grammar errors, and I appreciate people not pointing them out like crazy. I proofread my chapters, but sometimes I miss the big mistakes even after taking a double look. At the end of the story, I'm planning on fixing as many errors as possible!

Let me know if there is a confusing part or anything you have further questions on. I look forward to writing more!

Thank you all so much!
Remember!

Read!
Vote for your favorite chapters!
Comment what you like so I know what to continue writing!
And look out for more Author's Notes!

I have some ideas...
Hmm....