Chapter Nine reupload

WELL THIS WAS ORIGIONALLY POSTED ON VALENTINES DAY BUT SOMEHOW IT'S PRIVATE SO I TRIED AGAIN !!!!SORRY 

Well since it's valentine's day and we're all alone here you have some Lashton smut and stuff.

Sorry there are two time jumps in this but otherwise it would have been way to long and boring so here you go..

When Ashton woke up the next morning he felt incredibly good, well the sharp stinging in his bum wasn't the most pleasant but the thought that Luke fucked him senseless was enough for him to forget about it.

He got up and took a quick and hot shower, his worries seemed to be forgotten all because of a certain blonde boy. A blonde boy who made him feel amazing, A blonde boy who had him begging for more every time.

He quickly got dressed but since he was already a bit late skipped breakfast, his mum was already gone , dropping his siblings off at their school. Not that she would consider asking if he ever wanted a ride, he's 16 yeah but the winter isn't always pleasant in the morning and definitely not rain.

The fact that he has been away some hours and with Luke yesterday made his time at home bearable, he had snuck out of his room , his parent's never checked on him anyway. Ever since the accident with his dad he seems like a burden to the family and it hurts him.

Even though he's sixteen, he still needs his family very much. He needs the support and if he thought his home situation was awful before than it's unbearable now. And that's what it is, unbearable.

No one really talks to him and it feels like the only way he can be happy is when he's in the hands of Luke, not that he minds. 

Ashton quickly walked to school , it was getting colder with the day and especially the early mornings weren't the best. He rubbed his hands together and blew some air on them , trying to keep them warm but it was useless.

When he arrived at school his hands were numb and his toes were frozen, he was happy for once to be in the building he called hell. He walked over to his locker and opened it, fumbling with the lock while doing it. He quickly took the stuff he needed before heading to his class.

 ~~~~~~~~

Ashton was thrown against one of the stall doors making the metal of the lock collide with his back, he let out a loud cry of pain and fell to the ground. Tristan immediately picked him up and punched him straight in the face,his eye to be exact.

Ashton got thrown against the sinks this time, hitting his head hard on the tabs making the young boy cry out in pain again. Tristan grabbed him by his colar and punched him again, this time Ashton blocked the punch but it only angered Tristan even more.

He nodded to his friends and they grabbed ahold of his arms so he couldn't move a single muscle "so you think you can block my punches you fucking disgusting fag"  Tristans voice boomed through the toilets. 

It was incredibly loud making Ashton wince and shut his eyes tightly. He wished that somebody would hear but he knew that at this time a day nobody was around the toilet stalls.

Before Ashton could even react there was a punch thrown at him hitting him in his groin making him groan loudly and tears spill out of his eyes. "oh look the fag's crying" one of his friends said making Tristan snicker.

Tristan rougly grabbed his face and slapped the young boy hard, at this time Ashton was sobbing and with one more punch in the stomach they let go off him. The curly haired boy collasped on the floor, crying and breathing heavily.

Tristan just left and his friends followed him soon after spitting on the crying boy lying helpless on the floor. Ashton could hear them mutter a couple insults before they left and they hurt, the curly haired boy hugged his knees and just patheticly cried because that was what he was pathetic.