Chapter Nineteen

Guess who's back ,back again , i'm back (and late) , tell a friend

sorry that it took a little bit longer to write this chapter but i hope you like it, it's quite long!

Spoiler , emotions, and some very heavy scene's,oh and not edited . Enjoy my friends.

The light that was shining through the curtains of the room was incredibly bright, so bright that it was hurting Luke's head even though his eyes were still closed.

The blonde could feel himself waking up slowly, his head was pounding like crazy and the brightness of the room was't really helping at all.

Luke groaned and buried his face into the hard surface underneath him, Calum's chest, before squeezing the boy that was trapped between Luke and the bed in a somewhat attempt to cuddle.

Luke heard the older boy groan , mumbling a 'every fucking time' and the blonde smiled as Calum tried to push him off, which is useless.

Calum groans underneath Luke "i should've fucking known this would happen if i'd let you sleep in my bed" the older boy complained.

It caused Luke to giggle and roll off of the tan boy, cuddling into his side "well at least your happy" Calum croaked out trying to fill his lungs with air again now his best friend wasn't suffocating him anymore.

Luke cringed and shushed Calum "don't talk so loud my head still hurts" causing the older boy to roll his eyes at the blonde that was laying next to him now, cuddled into his side and he sighed looking at the time.

It was just after 12 pm right now , Luke's college classes had already started, not that Calum was letting Luke go or that Luke was in any condition to actually go,both knew that.

Calum untangled Luke from his side and slid out of the bed, the blonde watching him walk towards his closet before disappearing into the bedroom.

The sound of the shower being turned on and running water quickly filled the silence in the room as Calum took a shower, Luke groaned and pulled the blankets higher up and wrapped them tightly around his body.

A frown on his face as the events from last night came back again , he did feel better , well head ache aside, then he had all week , ever since he left Ashton that Sunday morning.

It's Tuesday now meaning he actually had classes to attend, skipping wasn't something Luke did often, but right now he didn't even have the energy to get up.

The blonde closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of Calum's bed sheets, they smelled so comforting , exactly like Calum , he remembers sleeping in Calum's bed allot when he just came here, the dark haired boy never let him sleep on the couch, Luke had allot of nightmares after everything that had happened but Calum was always there for him.

Luke hadn't even realized that he had drifted back into a light sleep until Calum softly shook him awake , fully dressed and a soft smile playing on his lips "thought you wanted this " his best friend said and held a big Mc Donalds bag right in front of him , the blonde's eyes widened and his mouth immediately started to water.