Chapter Twenty

So hey, here i am again, just a little bit late...

MY CONCERT WAS ON WEDNESDAY EVENING, IN AMSTERDAM !! HOLY SHIT IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Uh,this contains some feels, and a small surprise near the end.

So enjoy my friends.

When Ashton woke up Luke was wrapped all around him, he was pressed tightly against the older boy, strong arms keeping him close and into place , his legs were completely tangled with Luke.

Ashton could feel Luke's soft and warm breaths hitting his neck. Ashton could feel the older boy's chest rise and fall softly as he was letting out soft puffs of breath.

Luke was like a very warm and protecting blanket , shielding Ashton from all the bad things and the young boy couldn't be more thankful for that.

The curly haired boy slowly opened his eyes , blinking a few time before his eyes completely adjusted to Luke's bright room. Ashton's eyes scanned the room and his eyes immediately fell the two guitars that where standing on their stands against the wall , he never noticed them ,he didn't even knew Luke played.

Well mostly when he was in Luke's bedroom his eyes would be glued to the blonde boy. Ashton frowned , he was still very confused about yesterday,what had happened, why he decided to show up just as he was finally ending his pathetic life.

Luke groaned behind Ashton, shifting slightly and squeezing Ashton a little bit before slowly letting his grip loosen , Ashton could hear Luke yawn behind him before placing a soft kiss where Ashton's shoulder was exposed because the t-shirt he was wearing was large on him.

Ashton let out a small hum of satisfaction , Luke's lips curved upwards against the younger boy's exposed shoulder "you awake princess?" the blonde asked and Ashton hummed again.

Luke's grip loosened and he rolled onto his back, groaning and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, the younger boy slowly rolled onto his other side so he was cuddled up to Luke again.

Luke's hand immediately ran through the curly mess that was Ashton's hair, running his fingers through the soft dark blonde locks and softly scratching the boy's scalp.

"how did you sleep baby?" Luke questioned causing Ashton let out a weak "good" while he snuggled closer into Luke's side making the blonde smile,there was a moment of complete silence , both of them just cuddled up and it made Ashton smile at first but then frown as he wasn't even sure what the hell happened last night, he didn't even know what they were.

"Princess" Luke's voice was barely above a whisper and Ashton immediately felt shivers run down his spine,"we really need to talk about last night" Ashton's body stiffened from the sudden question, his mouth going dry and brain screaming all sorts of things at him, he hadn't even thought about anything from last night, he couldn't respond with nothing more than a weak hum.

"Why" , it was all Luke asked, one word ,yet so difficult to answer, what was he even going to say ? Ashton swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and started to play with the smooth skin on Luke's bare shoulder , Luke shivering slightly under his touch.