Chapter Twenty-One

Hi guys, so who hates me? *raises own hand* yeah sorry i was away for a bit but i had allot going on and i really couldn't update any sooner and i'm so sorry so without further ado , enjoy this chapter full of fluff

NOT EDITED

OH AND READ THE FUCKING A/N AT THE END IT'S IMPORTANT!Okay? we ready to go? okay...

To say that Ashton never saw that question coming was a understatement , he wasn't even aware of somebody ever asking him that question.

Luke had been so bold, it took the curly haired boy some time before the words finally hit him and his eyes widened as his brain finally processed what was happening , he asked him to be his boyfriend, like actual boyfriend which means they'll be together and go on dates and Ashton was nearly passing out.

The younger boy's lips curved into a smile as he mumbled 'yes' over and over until he pressed his lips to Luke's , placing a million kisses on the blonde boy's plump lips.

Luke's lips parted slightly and his chest vibrated as he chuckled but wrapped his arms around the younger boy and pulled him on top of him, gladly returning all the small kisses that the younger boy was giving him.

Ashton giggled , he had never imagined being this happy, only a day ago he wanted to end his life because he felt like it was pointless and of course his life wasn't all rainbows and butterflies even now he has Luke to be there for him but right now Luke was enough, he always had been enough.

Ashton never really realized but Luke was the only thing keeping him alive for the past months and Ashton couldn't be more thankful.

Luke pressed soft kisses all over Ashton's face making the younger boy giggle loudly and scrunch his nose and Luke booped it, the cute gesture made Ashton blush because he has such a feminine giggle but he couldn't help it when Luke was making his stomach feel funny and kissing him repeatingly.

The blonde shook his head and placed a kiss on Ashton's forehead whispering a "i love your giggle, princess" making the younger boy blush even more before replying with a "and i love you" biting his lip after because maybe it was to soon to confess his love for the boy.

"it's fine if you can't s-" "i love you too ,princess, i always have" Luke cut the younger boy off and they both smiled at each other, faces so close they could feel each others breath hitting their faces, both boys leaned in and kissed.

Luke threw his hands around the younger boy, pulling him flush against him as they slowly kissed , Ashton's hands falling useless against Luke's chest as he completely gave into the older boy, humming softly as Luke's hands roamed his body and felt him up.

They had officially started their honeymoon phase, the phase where there would be allot of giggles,kisses and snuggles where shared and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other, not that they could the months before because they were constantly fucking around and making out in Luke's car.

The older boy grabbed a handful of Ashton's ass making the curly haired boy moan softly into the kiss and slowly rock his hips against Luke's , the blonde bit down on Ashton's bottom lip and slipped his tongue into the younger boy's mouth.