Chapter Twenty-Three

SO hey, i'm sorry for not updating sooner but i had to study allot and am now in the middle of my finals for this year, i was also having a small writers block but i'm back now here.

I promise to update sooner next time and specially for you it's extra long and there's some smut in it ( thank my friend Vince for that)this took me like 4 hours to write, and now i can finally watch teen wolf , god bless me.SO ENJOY CHILDREN.

Not Edited

It's been a few days since everything happened, after all the crazy things everything calmed down. Ashton hadn't seen his dad in these past few days either ,he had picked up some stuff while Ashton was in school and hadn't bothered to contact anyone.

Ashton slowly started to sulk less in his room and spent more time downstairs with his family , there was some awkwardness between him and his younger sister at first, Harry didn't quite understand everything but his sister was old enough to understand everything that had happened in the past few months and it caused her to be distant from Ashton.

Of course it hurts Ashton to know that the bond he once had with his younger sister is severely damaged but she's opening up more to him what gives him some hope.

Luke and Ashton had been more than fine, he had shown up to the family dinner like he promised too ,they played family games all night and watched a movie together.It was funny for Ashton to watch Luke get along with his family so well , within half an hour Luke had Ashton's mother eating out of the palm out of his hands.

Anne wasn't the only one to fall for Luke's charm , Ashton himself fell for it too , those shining blue eyes and that bright smile could make anyone weak in the knees , there were so many more things about Luke that would drive anyone wild than just his pretty face.

So Ashton had just smiled at the blonde, observing how his life suddenly seemed to fall into place that night, cuddling with his boyfriend on the couch while watching a film with his family. 

After the night had ended and Ashton was kind off sad to say goodbye to Luke his mother had offered Luke to stay the night which the blonde had gladly accepted. Ashton's mother wasn't stupid ,she knew that they had been doing things already from all the times he came home in the morning smelling like sex with hickeys everywhere.

Ashton couldn't be happier with Luke as his , the boy was so sweet and polite , he was a true prince charming that wouldn't only call him princess but treat him like one too. Still there was the part of Luke where he would spank the curly haired boy and fuck him rough until the only word he could yell was Daddy.

Ashton loved Luke with everything he had , the older boy made him feel warm inside and good about himself. The curly haired boy was amazed with Luke's patience and past, of course the older boy had told him about everything he went through and why he was afraid of being in a relationship again at first but that he was ready to try again, with Ashton.

The hardest thing Ashton had to do was tell Luke about the bullying, it made him sound so weak and defenseless to talk about the fact that he would get beaten up by some guys almost daily. He had no other choice then to tell Luke the truth after he saw bruises all over his ribs after Ashton had gotten badly beaten up again.

To say the older man was pissed off to hear about the fact that his boyfriend was a punching bag to some guys was only lightly taken,at first Luke had thought that the bruising came from Ashton's dad but was shocked to hear about Ashton's school situation.

That night was filled with allot of tears and maybe Luke made love to him that night, slow and sensual, making him feel on top of the world, his head swimming in pure pleasure as his boyfriend went deeper then ever before if that was even possible.