Chapter Thirteen

When Luke woke up there was an unbearable bright light shining through the motel room curtains and his body was pressed up against Ashton's, Luke moved his arm that was around the younger boy's stomach and tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes with the palm of his hand.

Groaning, Luke rolled onto his back and stretched, head moving side wards to watch the younger boy, studying him while he slept. The way Ashton's body moved slightly while he was breathing or the way how his golden skin glowed in the early morning light.

Luke wanted to run his fingers over the smooth skin, he couldn't deny the fact that the young boy did things to him that he shouldn't ,making him feel things he shouldn't ,making him regret ever starting whatever the fuck this was between them.

Luke knew that this wasn't a normal no-strings-attached relationship , he cared to much about the curly haired boy's well-being and he knew it wasn't right, he was starting to feel things when Ashton was around, he had to stop himself from smiling when he looked at the boy.

It was wrong and he shouldn't feel like this, they want each other for their sexual pleasure ,nothing more, the only attraction there is ,is sexual attraction, and there's never going to be more.

Ashton started to squirm and slowly wake, little whimpers leaving his mouth as he rubbed his eyes with Luke's sweater and Luke's heart melted , a soft smile forming on his lips before he even notices it.

'Mornin' " Luke said and the younger boy opened his eyes ,blinking to adjust to the light, and looked at Luke before mumbling a soft "morning" back. His morning voice was incredibly soft and cute not like Luke's raspy and deep one that made him sound like he had been screaming all night along to nickelback, he has done that way to much.

Ashton groaned and checked his phone, only finding out seconds later that it was dead. Ashton threw the phone on the bed and stretched ,yawning in the process and Luke took this time to get out of bed and head to the showers, leaving the younger boy alone in the bedroom of the motel.

Luke turned on the lights (hey that's the only thing i can turn on asides from my laptop) and walked into the same small bathroom that he had used last night, only having a shower and toilet.

Luke quickly took a shower and wrapped a towel around his waist before leaving the small bathroom and returning in the suite where Ashton was now seated on the bed noticing the younger boy's eyes roam his body and he secretly loved it.

Luke never had been happy with his body when he was younger, he was a chubby kid and he absolutely hated it. He was always nervous in the lockerrooms when they had to undress , especially if they had to shower together, it made him feel incredibly uncomfortable.

He had trained his ass off to get his body into shape and yeah he still had no abs like the rest of the team but he was working on it. Ashton's stare made him feel somewhat confident as he smirked and nonchalantly walked over "you can shower now if you want" before taking some boxers and dropping his towel, showing his bare body to Ashton.

The young boy gulped and quickly nodded but  couldn't move a muscle as he hungrily watched Luke put on some underwear, Luke turned around and gave the young boy a small smirk "something wrong?"  raising an eyebrow at the younger boy.

Ashton shook his head and scrambled to get up , stuttering a  "n-no,i-i'm just gonna s-shower" slipping out of the bed with flushed cheeks and tight boxers, he ducked past Luke and passed him but squaked as he felt Luke grab his wrist and push him against the motel wall , the sound of Ashton's body colliding with it filling the room before the older boy pushed himself against Ashton.

Ashton let out a shaky breath as Luke had him pinned up against the wall, breathing heavy while Luke brushed his fingers over the waistband of the Ashton's boxers, eyes taking in the hardness he gave the boy by just teasing him a bit , it was wonderful and he absolutely loved the effect he had on the curly haired boy.