Chapter Twelve

SO hey, i just wanted to apologize for not updating this weekend, i'm incredibly busy and had a writers block, i hope that i made it up to you guys by giving you a 3.6 k words chapter today !

Well i'm gonna sleep THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME AND THE 9K READS I'M SO THANKFUL!

(2 weeks later)

When Luke's alarm went off he just simply shut it off, groaned,and pulled the covers over his head to keep the blinding sunlight out of his vision. Luke was dead tired,not in any state to move from the sweet love he called his bed.

Like Luke had expected , yesterday was an absolute killer day. After having to work for hours and hours with his annoying colleges. The place was packed and people just kept coming which meant they had to stay open longer than planned.

And if his legs hadn't been killing him after running around like a headless maniac , trying to serve people their damn coffee , he also had extra late night hockey practice. Cons of being the captain, you're not allowed to skip any practices , like ever, he even had to skip his nieces birthday last year.

When Luke finally got in bed it had been 1 in the morning and he wanted to do nothing more than sleep , but of course his brain wouldn't allow that , so he ended up not falling asleep until the clock had reached 2:38 and his eyes were practically burning.

Now , at nine in the morning he still felt like absolute shit,but there was nothing he could do about it than suck it up and drink loads of coffee. Being a college student that has a job and is part of a fucking hockey team,  means no sleep and loads of coffee.

Luckily he was in his second year of college and had planned his classes allot better so that he had some off days , oh and also being the hockey team's captain ,or just part of the hockey team , meant that he did not have to attempt his classes when he had a important day like this.

His alarm rang again, meaning that he had been snoozing for 15 minutes already, it felt like only 3, why was life so unfair to him. Luke slowly sat up and pushed the covers off of his body slowly slipping out of bed.

The second that Luke's bare feet touched the carpeted ground , his leg muscles screamed out in protest. It was something the tall boy had gotten used to in all those years that he had been playing hockey.

The blonde dragged his tired ass towards the bathroom to take a shower, maybe that would wake him up. He turned on the shower and let it heat up, stripping from his boxers and shirt that he had been wearing and to stepped into the shower.

The hot water relaxed his muscles, soothing the ache on his broad shoulders that tensed when he stressed to much. 

Luke quickly showered before getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist and walking back towards his bedroom, ruffling his hair with another smaller towel.

To say Luke was stressed was the least you could say, this game wasn't the same like last week,these were the half finales , if they won this that meant they stood in the finals,that they really had a change to win state championship this year.

The blonde ran a hand through his blonde locks that were still wet and sighed , at these moments he wished he wasn't team captain, sure when he was on the ice everything was different. 

Luke grabbed his phone from the besides table and unlocked it checking his messages quickly, there were some from his team mates, even Calum, the boy had slept somewhere else.

The blonde tossed the phone on his bed and collapsed and opened his closet, taking out some underwear and sweatpants before putting them on and walking downstairs.