Chapter Fifteen

Before i start this i just want to apologize for everything, i hope you'll still love me at the end of this update....SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN AND I AINT READY FOR IT EITHER. might be some triggering but i mean , this entire book can be triggering...

Behold the tissues, you'll need them

It took Ashton no effort what soever to climb into his bedroom, he was used to slipping through his bedroom window , it happened way to often but he wasn't in any mood of complaining.

Ashton slipped through the window and landed swiftly on both of his feet inside of his bedroom and quickly undressed himself , throwing on a t-shirt and some sweats and ruffled his messy hair just to make it even messier , like he had just woken up.

Ashton decided that it was late enough to go down for breakfast, it was saturday after all so his parent's did not expect him downstairs in the early morning, Ashton walked down the stairs praying that they hadn't noticed that he had been gone almost the entire day and night.

In complete silence Ashton walked inside of the kitchen, his parents and siblings sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast, he mumbled a 'morning' that was barley noticeable as he made himself a bowl of cereal.

Ashton sat down at the table and ate quietly, well until his father decided to speak "so Ashton, had a good night rest?" his dad asked and Ashton's movements stopped for a moment before humming but before he could even get the spoon to his mouth his dad replied "then why was your bed empty" his dad stated and Ashton knew he was fucked.

Ashton stirred his cereal with his spoon as he swallowed hard "better question, where did you sleep?" his dad said and from the corner of his eyes he saw his mum take both of their siblings out of the room. 

Ashton swallowed again 'i slept over at a friends house" he said , his voice was shaking but he didn't stutter maybe he could get himself out of this one "a friends house you say?"  his dad said and there was something in his tone that was off, Ashton knew he knew "so do you happen to have sex with your 'friends?" his dad spat and Ashton's eyes widened.

His dad's gaze was locked on Ashton's collar bone and neck that was covered with fresh hickeys, Ashton stared at his bowl of cereal , he was caught red handed and he had no time to even explain as his dad shot up from his chair and slammed his hands furiously on the table "speak " his dad shouted and he was pretty sure the entire house had heard him.

Ashton kept his head down "i-i-i-i" Ashton tried to get the words out of his mouth, he really tried but the words just kept getting stuck in his throat. "you're a disgrace to this family" his dad shouted and Ashton could feel his throat swell up "you're a disgusting fag , you can't do anything right can you? " 

Ashton was quiet while tears streamed down his face quickly, his dad stood up and pulled him from his chair  "look at me" his dad screamed and Ashton's gaze slowly met his fathers. The look his father gave him was so cold and cruel he just wanted to crawl in a hole and never get out

"school called, you've been skipping and you're failing your classes care to explain? or were you to busy fucking your friends" his dad's hands grabbed his color, lifting him from the floor slightly "you probably have sex with them for drugs like the disgusting fag you are"

Ashton felt like he couldn't breath as his dad tightened his grip on his color , his vision was blurry "you shouldn't have been born , you're a disgrace to this family " his dad harshly shoved him away causing Ashton to stumble into a drawer, pain immediately shot through his body as he let out a yelp while his dad just stormed away.

Ashton was left clinging to the drawer he had just collided with, tears in his eyes and his throat swollen up making it hard for him to breath. The curly haired boy pushed himself up right and stumbled out of the kitchen, clutching his side in pain , it honestly felt like he had broken a rib it hurts  like hell.