Chapter Seventeen

Hey guys,i'm so sorry i know this update is shit and very short . I just had a big writers block because this is a filler chapter and the next one is way longer , so please don't kill me because i really tried and that's why it's so late.

It's a really shitty chapter but i still hope you guys like it, it's okay if you don't ,i'll try to update on monday or even sooner with another chapter that's long and better written, so till then babe's

Ashton's left standing there, at the doorstep of the little lunch place. His world feels like it has just crumbled down till the last possible brick.

The only thing he once had that kept him somewhat happy had just left him ,called it quits out of nowhere and left.

There was no emotion to describe Ashton's right now, he didn't even feel sad or angry he just felt blank, like someone ripped out his heart. Ashton felt pretty much emotionless but the tears that were silently rolling over his cheeks proved that he did indeed feel sad.

Ashton couldn't move, he was glued to the spot as he tried to understand what just had happened, he was selfish, he wanted Luke but the older boy did not want him .

Ashton felt selfish because he had tried so hard to make Luke change his mind, but Luke didn't want him anymore. Ashton couldn't blame the blonde for getting tired of him, it happened all the time that people got tired of him. 

He should've seen it coming or been used to the pain it brought, but he didn't ,he actually thought he had a chance with Luke how stupid it sounded, maybe that's why it hurts so bad, because he actually thought Luke would stick around.

But he didn't and it hurt like hell and left him standing here outside in the cold with tears streaming down his cheeks, people were staring at him and giving him questioning looks but Ashton had worse.

The taste of the blonde boy was still left on Ashton's lips, the younger boy wanted to cry because that was the last kiss they'll ever share and he already craved another one , fuck he already craved Luke back , how was he supposed to forget someone like Luke.

The young boy stuffed his hands in his pockets and forced his feet to walk, he couldn't even feel his legs moving or his feet hitting the pavement, his entire body was numb and he felt like dying.

The weather decided to act the same like Ashton was feeling as it started to rain, the rain just poured down over the young boy and soaked him within a minute from head to toe, not that Ashton cared, he couldn't even feel the cold rain hit his body, he felt nothing but emptiness, a hole in his heart.

It was quite a long walk home and by the time Ashton reached his front door he was already drenched and shivering from the intense coldness.

Ashton struggled with his keys to open the door for a minute, hands being to cold and frozen to actually function properly. When he opened the door he was met with his parents arguing in the hallway.

His parents stopped arguing when they heard the sound of the front door close and looked up at him for a minute without saying anything "where the hell were you?" his dad snarled "leave him Mark" his mother snapped back causing his dad to throw a angry look her way.

"do you accept this behavior Anne?" he barked and his mother flinched but Ashton was already walking up the stairs while they started to argue over him instead of what they were arguing earlier.

Ashton threw himself on his bed and let out a scream out of desperation and frustration , what was he going to do now? 

The young boy started to cry , his body shocking while he was sobbing into his pillow . Luke didn't want him anymore, it hurts. Luke was like the only thing that could make him feel good, about himself, about everything, but he had to go, like all the good things, he had to go.

Luke didn't want him anymore, who would want Ashton? his dad was so right about him , he was useless and a waste of space. The young boy sobbed even harder into his pillow.

His parents were basically screaming from downstairs and it wasn't helping either , he couldn't understand completely what they were saying but he knew for a fact that it was about him, especially when he could hear his dad scream the word 'fag' .

Ashton got his phone out and stared at the small device , he just wanted to call Luke and escape but the boy told him to not contact him ever again , he needed the older boy and he feels selfish because Luke doesn't want him anymore but he still tried everything for Luke to not end it even though it didn't work.

The screaming downstairs was even louder than his cries and he hated it , he didn't want to hear it, them , he just wanted to have a normal loving family for once, to be normal himself and not shake whenever he's in a room with more people than he's comfortable with.

He just wanted to be able to walk to school normally , like everyone did and to have friends like everyone had , even Michael had abandoned him because he was getting teased for hanging out with Ashton.

He missed the crazy red head , they finally had gotten a bit closer and then Michael decided to leave him but he didn't blame him, he never wished someone to go through what he has to go through almost daily.

Ashton could hear his dad yell something and his mom yell back and then a sharp sound followed , the sound of a hand contacting skin and he held a hand in front of his mouth,did that just happen?

It fell quiet after that, no word was spoken the only noise what he heard was the sound of footsteps and the front door slamming shut

Ashton's eyes were wide open as he didn't even dare to move, his hand was still covering his mouth , did his dad just really do that? like his dad could hit him but not his mother, he deserved it but his mother didn't .

Please don't hate me

Don't hate Mikey

Hate Mark ( Ashton's dad)

i'll catch ya later