Chapter One

Ashton was sitting in the back of the class, head down facing his notebook where he was drawing little doodles in while the clock was ticking away the final minutes of his last period on friday.His mind wasn't even the slightest bit in his History class not because he hated it , not at all, he loved this subject but it was just ahead of his class.

He sadly didn't notice that someone across the room was sending the curly haired boy a glance once in a while, studying his movements for a couple seconds and then snapped out of it and focused on something else.

When the bell finally rang Ashton let out a sigh and gathered all his stuff and shoved it into his backpack, his day hasn't been completely awful, it was fine just  a nice day for the anxious lad.

He slowly got up as the last one and wished his history teacher Miss.Gazelle a wonderful weekend like he always did and she would give him a smile and a slight nod returning the sentence "have a nice weekend Ashton"  before he walked outside of his classroom.

The halls were already empty but he didn't mind ,no he actually liked the peace and quietness. He hated crowded places because of his anxiety, he couldn't help it that's just the way he is.

But all his happy thoughts left his head as he was shoved against his locker , just when he thought he could go a day without the bullying. "you didn't really think we would let you get away that easily fag"  said his main bully, Tristan.

Tristan wasn't allot taller than him but had slightly more muscles from being on the Hockey team, Ashton whimpered in pain as the lock of his locker digged into his stomach while Tristan and his friends , Danny and Vince , laughed at Ashton suffering.

He was thrown on the floor and he immediately curled into a ball, hands protecting his head. Several kicks were thrown at him and he groaned in pain. He felt two pair of hands grab his feet and the other two his arms and he was stretched out on the floor.

Fear filled his puffy eyes as he saw Tristan standing above him with an evil smirk plastered across his face "you're such a worthless and pathetic fag" he spat and kicked him right in his crotch.They released his hand and feet and left, allowing his to curl into a ball as he cried out in pain.

After a few minutes the pain died away somewhat and he managed to lift himself off of the floor and limp his way out of school , the parking lot was empty while he limped through it.

It only took him a couple minutes to get home but when he opened the door he was greeted by his parents shouting at each other, he winched as he heard something smash and slowly made his way upstairs towards his room trying to ignore the harsh words being thrown from the living room.

Once he reached it he let himself fall on his bed and groaned in frustration, it wasn't his fault that he was gay, why does everybody hate him that much , he allowed the salty tears to run over his face as he silently cried, this marks another day of torture from Tristan and this time it wasn't even that bad sure it hurt but he had way worse.

He got out his headphones and plugged them in,soon enough his favorite band was blasting through his ears, Greenday's 'American Idiot'  never gets old. he slowly got out his books as he decided to do his homework already because there wasn't really anything else for him to do.

Around half an hour later he just finished all of his work while several Blink 182 , Greenday and Nickelback songs had blasted through his ears, his phone beeped.

It showed a message from Michael, his only 'friend' he considered him a friend but all they ever did was have small talk and sat together at lunch sometimes but he didn't blame the guy. He opened the text and a small smile played on his lips as he read it