Chapter Two

While Luke had already dozen off in a deep sleep with his arm lazily dragged over the curly boys waist, Ashton was still wide awake. He carefully moved Luke's arm off of him and crawled out of the bed, he quickly searched for his boxers and put them on , he winced from his sore bum and gathered all of his clothes.

He quickly got dressed and ran a hand through his hair,he probably looked like a huge mess but he didn't mind because tonight , tonight he felt so alive. he walked towards the door and took one less glance at the sleeping boy and a small smile formed onto his face. 

He opened the door and took the smell of pure séx in one last time before closing the door softly, he made his way downstairs and saw that the party had ended. He made his way through the living room and grimaced at the half naked guy sleeping on the couch.

He made his way home through the dark and thanked fucking god that they only lived a couple of streets apart from each other as he shivered from the cold,maybe he shoudl've brought a fucking jacket with him.

He slid the key into the hole of his front door and unlocked it without making a sound, he carefully shuffled through the door and closed it not wanting to wake anyone up. His mum would probably kill him if she caught him smelling like séx.

He grimaced at the taught and shook his head trying to get rid of it and walked upstairs.He walked into his room and quickly shut his curtains before stripping down his clothes and slipping into his bed.

It felt allot colder than Luke's but that's just something he had to deal with, he sunk deeper underneath the covers and welcomed the warmth before shutting his eyes and drifting away.

~~

When Ashton woke up it was around 1 in the afternoon,he groaned and winced at the pain in his bottom. He let himself roll out of his bed and slowly placed his feet on the carpeted ground, he pushed himself off of the bed and hissed at the pain in his lower back.

He waddled like a fucking penguin into his bathroom and turned on the shower, every step he took , every move he made he could feel the slight pain but honestly he didn't mind because it reminded him about last night.

That it was real and not a dream, he had his first kiss, he had fucking séx.He always thought he was going to die a virgin and live in a shitty apartment with twenty cats to keep him company because he would never be able to find a boyfriend but hey at least he's not dying a virgin now.

He waited for the water of the shower to turn hot before jumping underneath it, the warmth of the water did relax his sore muscles and bottom making the pain bearable , he sighed and slowly started to wash his body and hair.

After he was done he wrapped a fluffy towel around his waist and walked over to the mirror he smirked at the obviously noticeable purple marks spread over his entire neck and upper body, he wanted those reminders for ever but he know he couldn't so he was just going to enjoy them for as long as they were there.

He got dressed in a black green day hoodie and some dark grey sweats , he made sure that the marks weren't noticeable for his family before he went downstairs, the pain was already fading a bit to the point it was only a annoying sting.

He walked inside of the kitchen and was greeted with his siblings sitting at the table and his mother making pancakes , he greeted them and mumbled a 'morning' , his mother turned around and smiled brightly "good morning Ash" she said happily and he returned a small smile.

He sat down next to his younger brother Harry who happily began to talk about everything and anything but he didn't mind the conversation one bit because for once they looked like a normal everyday family.

His mum placed a plate with pancakes in front of him and he thanked her eating them while studying his sister who was very quiet which was a little bit odd because she normally was a very bubbly person just like his brother but he was the same around their age, until high school happened.

After he ate he just spend his day studying and browsing on the internet, it wasn't until later at night when the front door slammed shut which meant his dad was finally home. And only minutes later his evening was filled with the shouting of his parents.

~~

Ashton's weekend was like almost all of his weekends, boring and full of parental drama. But maybe just maybe his weekend was a little bit better than normally,maybe or maybe not because of the events with Luke last friday night.

His happy thoughts were interrupted by a certain someone who slammed him against the lockers, Tristan turned around and put a hand over his mouth "oops" he said fake gasping before walking off with his friends as they all laughed making him feel stupid.

He readjusted the strap of his backpack over his shoulder and made his way over to his locker like nothing happened and opened it and took the books i needed out of it before i walked towards my first class.

The entire class was filled with Ashton listening to the teacher and taking notes while trying to block out the paper balls that were trown at his head and the constant snickering behind him from Tristan and his friends.

When the bell finally rung he praised fucking everything and got up, it was science after all and he hated science with a pure passion.

He made his way towards his next class , art ,he loved art. It's just a simple way to be himself and relax and not one of his bullies had chosen this subject so he felt safe in this class.

While his teacher helped some people with their sketches, Ashton sketched away. He was a very good drawer and was making a beautiful big three in black and white full of blossom. It resembled beauty for him and maybe just maybe he made the leaves blue , the exact same color of Luke's pretty eyes.

The entire time while he was drawing he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened, not the fact that he lost his virginity but that night felt so perfect and he strangely felt loved for just a couple of hours. 

The way Luke loosened him up a little and the gentleness Luke showed towards Ashton. He never had felt so good in his life before and it was kinda sad that he would never see Luke again because Luke was like 18, he doesn't even go to high school anymore while Ashton's still stuck here for another year and a half.

He just wishes that he could rewind the time and would again lay under a naked Luke who was panting and sweating and making him feel oh so good while he was a moaning mess.

Ashton's thoughts got interrupted by the loud ring of the bell and he soon realized that while drawing he had completely zoned out. He quickly grabbed all of his stuff and closed his sketchbook before throwing all his stuff in his backpack and quickly hurried out of the classroom.

It was lunchtime now and as much as he was looking forewords to eating he knew this was the usual time for his beatings, and he was right because when he was  just around the corner he got dragged into the boy's locker room and thrown onto the ground.

"Well hello there fag" Tristan spat while he lifted him up by his color and punching him straight in the face, Ashton shrieked out in pain and tried to get out of his grip but it was no use because he felt a knee against his groin and he cried out in pain.

There were several blows delivered to his face and he could taste the blood in his mouth while Tristan just snickered "Look at you pathetic little fag" he said while throwing him around like some stupid doll.

He got thrown onto the ground harshly and then felt Tristan and his friends kicking him everywhere, he chocked back a sob and prayed for it to be over and it was because he got kicked against his head a final time and his vision started to become a black blur.