Chapter Eight

Hi guys please follow me on tumblr: 5secondsoffrustrated (there's some Lashton smut as well)

Enjoy

Ashton stood in front of Luke's apartment door , Luke had texted him to come over and Ashton had almost dropped everything and ran to the boy's apartment. But he didn't , he had taken the bus towards Luke and now he was standing here.

It was only two days ago that they had made the deal and he basically signed up to be Luke's booty call,but he didn't mind. As long as somebody wanted him. He actually was quite surprised that it has only been two days, he had expected Luke to give it more time, but he was wrong.

Ashton's shaky hand pressed the button of the doorbell and swallowed hard on his dry throat, so this is really happening. He couldn't really describe how he was feeling, nervous?  anxious ? happy? excited? 

He didn't really have more time to think about it because in a matter of seconds the door flew open, revealing a shirtless Luke, broad shoulders and hair flat on his face. A grimace on his face "come in" he said and moved out of the doorway to let the younger boy enter.

The apartment looked so familiar, to familiar. The blonde closed the door behind Ashton and took his hand without a word , he dragged the slightly smaller boy upstairs and Ashton felt the blood rush through his body, they were gonna do it ,again.

The older boy walked into his bedroom, he remembered the room completely, the wall that Luke had him pressed against while they made out , and the bed, fuck the bed he lost his virginity in.

Before Ashton could progress everything Luke had already ripped off the young boy's thick sweater ,leaving him in a plain t-shirt. Luke seemed to notice the young boy's discomfort so he pressed his body to Ashton's and cupped his cheeks "you still sure about this?' he asked and Ashton nodded "yeah" before placing his hands on Luke's toned chest.

Luke smirked and kissed the skin just below the curly haired boy's lips "good because i'm hörny" and Ashton let out a soft giggle. 

Soon Luke's hands were roaming all over the younger boy's body and there were throaty moans all over the place,both boys were rock hard and more than ready while they made out. Ashton for once acted dominant and trailed kisses all over Luke's beautiful jaw and neck, nibbling his teeth softly in the pale boys skin.

Luke pulled away slightly "no marks" he breathed and Ashton nodded his head "right, sorry" before he smashed his lips on Luke's . It was getting so hot in the room , almost to hot to bare so the young boy stripped off his t-shirt and Luke just couldn't not stare.

Ashton blushed , having Luke's eyes on him like that made him slightly uncomfortable and self cautious. Luke pushed Ashton on the bed and Ashton let out a sigh when his back hit the soft and comfortable bed.

Luke's quickly to hover over the shorter boy and kiss a path down his neck, the not being able to feel Luke's lips suck hicky's on his neck was frustrating but he knew that nobody could find out. 

Soft moans of appreciation left Ashton's mouth as Luke's soft plump lips placed kisses all over his stomach, it was an amazing feeling against his tender skin.

Luke was quick to unbutton the younger boy's jeans and rip them off of his legs, he took some more time with the curly haired boy's boxers. The blonde hooked his fingers underneath the waistband of the black silky material, he slowly slipped the material off watching as Ashton's hard cöck sprung free and slapped his stomach.

Luke took his time to take in the naked boy in front of him, he made the right decision to text the lad. "Turn around, on your hands and knees" he said and the young boy immediately obeyed the blonde, flipping over and sitting on his hands and knees.