Chapter Twenty-Five

You guys have no clue how hard this was for me to write, i had no clue how to finish it even though i had it all written out in my head, i still had no clue how to end it, this has been an amazing journey and i can't thank everyone enough.

Especially Larry_Lashton who's one of the biggest writers here on wattpad, i read like almost all of her books and when she noticed mine, i freaked out , she gave me confidence to write and i guess that's where i really started to enjoy writing because i knew you guys enjoyed it.

Now at the end of the road, twenty five chapters later, i can't believe it's done.

So please enjoy my unedited story and i hope you guys will stick around for the Muke fic i will be starting soon.

(there has been a small time skip since the last chapter FYI ) 

As the sun slowly started to shine brighter and started to lit up the once dark bedroom , Luke's alarm was heard. The blonde groaned and quickly turned it off before he pulled his still sleeping boyfriend closer to him and kissed the naked skin where Ashton's neck met his shoulder.

Excitement immediately filled Luke as he looked around the brightly white room that belonged to the curly haired boy that was pressed against him, Luke's arms moved along with Ashton's chest as the younger boy breathed deeply.

Ashton had always been a very silent sleeper, he rarely moved or changed positions and thank god , he didn't snore, unlike Luke sometimes does even though it's light Ashton still teases him about it.

The blonde just could never get enough from this, waking up in Ashton's bedroom while he held the boy tightly to his chest. Their body heat keeping each other warm as their naked skin would tangle up even more during the nights.

Luke was absolutely head over heals for the curly haired boy, he would get infultrated with everything the younger boy does, he could watch him do stupid shit all day and still think he was the most interesting person alive ,Ashton was just Ashton and Luke couldn't get enough of his Ashton.

The excitement was slowly replaced with nerves , today was the big day. Today was the only chance for Luke to prove he was worthy to play for a real NHL team, their would be multiple scouts at their game , allot already interested in the tall blonde.

This was Luke's chance to play for a real team that had millions of people watch them on live tv world wide, to get paid big amouths of money to skate on the ice and live his dream, to fly all across the country to play against rivaling hockey teams.

This had been Luke's dream ever since the moment he first stood on ice skates with a stick in his hands, around the age of 5, he started the dream and he never gave up, even when times were hard.

Luke was almost sure he had to give up hockey forever when he found out that he was gay,  he thought that being openly gay meant the end of his career, but it didn't . He found out that allot of hockey players were indeed openly gay and yes they got allot of harsh words thrown at them but they were still living the dream, a dream that Luke wanted a taste of.

The blonde got cut out of his daydream when he felt Ashton starting to stir and wake up in his arms. The younger boy let out a few groans before he turned around in Luke's arms and rested his head in Luke's bare chest.

"Morning Princess" the older boy said with a love sick smile full of adoration, every body could see that Ashton was his entire world just like hockey was. Luke let his warm hands travel down Ashton's upper arm , stopping midway to let his thumb rub circles on the bare skin, caressing it carefully.

A muffled 'morning' was heard from the young boy who was enjoying the warmth of Luke's chest just a little bit more before finally looking up at his boyfriend and placing a loving morning kiss on blonde's lips.