Chapter Seven

The rain was pouring down hard on Ashton's window,it's been raining for the past week matching Ashton's sad mood.

It's been three weeks, three weeks since the little incident at the club and somehow Ashton regrets it. he regrets going there, he regrets drinking but most of all he regrets hooking up with Luke for the second time because now, now he misses him as stupid as that sounds.

His life has been going down hill ever since that stupid night, his dad had caught him sneaking in late at night , drunk and smelling like sex. Even though he see's his dad angry every day, he never had seen him that angry. 

He was so scared, he was so angry and he was screaming so loud and the words he used hurt Ashton so deeply and there was no one to protect him from the horrible words leaving his dad's mouth. 

And he had screamed so loud that he woke up the entire family, his mom and Lauren had come downstairs just to see him calling Ashton a dirty slut and it hurt him. His mother had tried to calm him down, only making the man angrier and more frightening to watch.

"Look at our pathetic excuse of a son, only 16 and acting like a slut, coming home late smelling like alcohol and sex. You're so damn worthless , just a stupid fucking mistake. I WISH YOU HADN'T BEEN BORN"  Those words were still engraved in his mind.

How could he be so cruel , he was only trying to find some love and happiness. He didn't meant to be such a disgrace as a son, he didn't meant to be such a worthless son, he didn't meant to be a failure.He remembers it so clearly and it's almost painful to think about.

His eyes lifelessly glance out of his window. It was Sunday and he felt like dying, even the pills weren't helping anymore. He was losing the need to breath , he was losing the need of living.

Tears rolled over his cheeks like the raindrops that were rolling over the smooth surface of his bedroom window. He hasn't left the place in forever , only getting food when he was hungry which was rarely.

His mother brought him some food sometimes, their bond was somewhat broken and he hated it, he ruined it all. When he was downstairs his dad would just ignore him, his mother would give him sympathetic eyes and his sister would look at him but when he tried to make eye contact she would look down and avoid him.

The only family member that he had was his little brother who didn't know what had happened, so he spent almost every day in his room , slowly sinking deeper and deeper down he well. he already couldn't see the light anymore, he was beyond depressed and he needed somebody.

He missed Luke, he missed the pleasure he brought him. He felt important , needed, wanted. And that was all that he really wanted, to be and feel wanted by somebody else because nobody else was giving him that feeling.

He missed the feeling of pure bliss, pure pleasure. It felt like when he did it with Luke ,all his problem's vanished away for a moment and that was enough for him to crave the tall blonde.

The curly haired boy took his phone that was on his besides table and stared at it, debating weather to text him or not. There were so many questions running through his head, would he remember him?. would it be awkward?, would he want the same as him? , Would the blonde even reply?!

There we're so many questions and possible answers running through the younger boy's head , all he wanted was a little love.

So with that he opened his phone and pressed the contact button, scrolling through his contact list until his finger hovered over his name , Luke.

His fingers shakily pressed the 'text' button on his screen and let his fingers type a message before hitting sent. There he did it, he had no way out anymore

To Luke : Can we talk? - Ashton

Not even a minute later his phone bleeped and he held in his breath before opening the text message.

From Luke : Meet me at Donny's ,4pm

That was what it said, nothing less, nothing more.

-

Ashton was seated in a booth of a small lunch place even though it was 4 pm already, this was the address that Luke had texted him and he re-read it about a hundred times just to be sure.

Nerves were taking over his entire body and he felt his hands get clammy as he played with his fingers to keep himself busy. His mind was going crazy and his stomach was feeling weird,he felt like throwing up because every fucking second seemed to pass by even slower than the one before.

It had only been 7 minutes since Ashton had sat here before a familiar tall blonde boy made his was over towards Ashton's booth. The tall boy quickly slipped into the other side of the booth and gave Ashton a small smile.

It was awkward to sit with the guy you hooked up with twice in the same fucking booth at some random dinner. But Luke didn't seemed to mind it as he ordered them drinks and flashed his beautiful smile at the waitress.

Ashton suddenly found his fingers the most interesting things in the entire world and couldn't stop looking at his hands, soon the drinks arrived and Luke broke the silence "so you wanted to speak to me" the older boy stated and Ashton nodded his head, tearing his gaze away from his fingers for a couple of seconds.

The blonde had a certain calm expression like the situation didn't effect him at all and Ashton cursed because he off course fucked guys all the time and he was just some random guy to the older boy.

"Yeah" Ashton said and licked his lips, he had thought about so many things to say the entire walk here , he had planned exactly what he was going to say. But now, now he couldn't form a word because they would get stuck in his throat 

But Luke who had all the patience of the world , studied the curly haired boy carefully while waiting for an answer why he drove straight too this dinner when the younger lad had texted him that he wanted to meet him.

"i" Ashton took a breath and shook his head "i'm sorry" he mumbled while he ran a hand through his curly hair in frustration and took a long breath "what i'm trying to say is" he took another deep breath before he continued "i enjoyed what we did and i miss it" 

'there i said it'   was going through Ashton's head as he finally spoke , Luke should've felt surprised but it just didn't happen , he stayed calm like he didn't quite catch what Ashton had just told him.

"Ashton" Luke said , voice low and deep "if you're hinting to a relationship then i'm sorry, i can't there are allot of things why it would never work and one of them is that you're underage " the blonde spoke softly like he was trying not to crush the younger lad.

Ashton nodded "i mean it doesn't have to be a relationship at all" he said ,looking Luke straight in the eyes and Luke gulped  "are you saying what i think you're saying?" Luke spoke and Ashton nodded his head "no strings attached, just sex" the younger boy said underneath his breath but loud enough for Luke and him to hear.

It was quite something to take in for the older boy "nobody will find out" Ashton whispered and Luke stared at his drink for quite a while making the younger boy think that he made a mistake by suggesting it.

"If you really want this and you're sure about it we need to set some ground rules" he said breaking the silence and the younger boy nodded "anything" and Luke opened his mouth but closed it again trying to gather his thoughts before he spoke again.

"first off all this is only physical , no emotions" he said and Ashton immediately nodded his head for him to continue "second off all , no hickeys or any marks , no one can and no one will find about this" Luke said running a hand through his hair while realizing that if they would get caught he could go to jail.

"we both don't fuck anyone else, i don't fuck sluts, it's disgusting. And last off all if anyone want's it to stop the other needs to respect that and leave the other's life,no blackmailing" he finished and Ashton nodded "agreed" the younger boy said and the blonde gave him a small smile.

"fucking hell , you do realize if someone finds out they could call the cops and send me straight to jail?" Luke said and Ashton nodded "nobody will find out " and the blonde nodded "okay" and with that their deal was created.