Chapter Twenty-Four

Hi, so yeah i know, i disappeared again for like 2+ weeks and i'm sorry, it's just i have work and friends and it's summer and i really didn't know where to take this chapter because damn this is the second last chapter (there will be an epilogue tho, don't worry) 

I've also been busy with planning and writing out my new story (more about my new story in the A/N below ) 

To make it up i kinda added 3,3k words and some very detailed not so minor steamy smut!!

Enjoy!

Not Edited

Ashton let out a puff of air as he stared at the clock on the wall that was right behind his teacher, he really couldn't be bothered less as she explained how to create an explosion with two different chemicals. The curly haired boy could care less, he would meet Michael after class and they would both go for a drink at the place Luke worked, both of them knowing Ashton chose the place so he could see Luke working.

The school days seemed to last forever but when he was with Luke the time suddenly flew by , it was unfair , he only got to see Luke a couple hours this week with his hectic training schedule for the state championship. Ashton was very proud of his boyfriend , the blonde had also been through allot but now he was so close to becoming state champion with his team and there would be very important people watching him maybe wanting to give him a shot to play for a national team instead of a college one.

The blonde would always shrug his shoulders whenever Ashton talked about it with him, not wanting to seem big headed but the curly haired boy couldn't hide the fact that he was proud of his boyfriend,just like how Luke is proud of Ashton for handling his anxiety so much better these days and just for getting better after his depressed state he was in just a few weeks ago.

They both made each other a whole lot happier and tried to guide one another, whatever was in their path , they would make it as long as they did it together. Ashton wondered where he would be in a couple of years, he did that allot lately , he hoped he was still with Luke and living a happy life together.

Ashton's train of thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing and the curly haired boy couldn't be more relieved that the long school day was finally over so he could now grab a drink with his friend while checking Luke out as the older boy worked.

As soon as the hazel eyed boy walked out of the classroom he saw Michael already waiting for him at his locker, the boy's hair dyed a dark black color instead of the bright red hair he had before it. 

Ashton walked towards the dark haired boy and gave him a , how Michael calls it , 'bro hug' before opening his locker and dumping his books and shutting it afterwards. 

The duo made their way off of the school grounds, walking next to each other and making small talk about how boring their classes were and about how close graduation was.

 "so" Michael said "we're going to see lover boy" he teasingly said making Ashton scoff "don't call him that, and we're just going to hang out, he just happens to work there" the curly haired boy stated making it Michael's turn to scoff. "sure we are"

It was soon after that conversation that the boys entered the small coffee shop and the curly haired boy smiled as he saw Luke focuses on trying to make someone's coffee , the look of concentration on Luke's face was hot, he also looked like that when he fucked Ashton. 

The curly haired boy blushed , he hadn't had a good fuck in a while, sure they fooled around on several occasions and then there was the ice rink thing but, they really hadn't had a chance to actually have sex like they used to and it bothered him.