Chapter Four

"f-fuck Lukey" Ashton moaned while Luke was pounding harsly in and out of him,Ashton was bent over Luke's desk, ass in the air, while the blonde boy fucked him senseless. Luke had one hand in his curly hair pulling the boy's head back and making his back arch in an almost inhumanly way. 

Ashton moaned loudly loving the way Luke roughly pulled his hair while he was trusting in and out of him in a fast pace making him feel on fire from the inside.

The sound of their slapping skin and loud moans echoed through the quiet room, 'tell me how good i'm making you feel princess" he growled and Ashton let out a chocked moan "s-so good,daddy"  he whimpered.

Luke could feel himself grow closer and closer towards his orgasm as Ashton kept screaming and moaning "Daddy, oh yes daddy right there"  

Luke found himself awake deep in the night, wide awake just like always. It's been like this for the past 5 days, because all he could think about was that stupid boy who he fucked last friday. And he hated it,he hated it so much because a fucking hook up shouldn't do this to him.

But it did, Ashton did. He kept running through Luke's mind all day and was in his sweet dreams in the middle of the night making him wake up panting,sweating and with a hard one. It drove him insane that this stupid hazel eyed,curly haired,dimpled boy who wasn't even legal made him feel this way.

He had officially captivated Luke's mind and there was nothing Luke could do because he saw the boy everyday , he saw him laying underneath him everyday. Oh the way he was so vulnerable, so young, so inexperienced but oh so fucking perfect. 

Luke groaned looking at the time and saw that it was around half past 5 in the morning so he decided to just get up because he had to get up to go to his morning classes and then to work.

He walked towards his bathroom and turned on the shower, today was going to be a long day for him but he didn't mind one bit because as long as he's busy Ashton won't take over his mind.

After he had showered and maybe he had got off thinking about Ashton but nobody needed to know that,he quickly got dressed for his classes and tried his best to style his hair but when it wasn't working he decided to just put the grey beanie he stole from Calum and claimed as his on top of his head.

He sighed and made his was downstairs, scratching the little stubble on his chin. He yawned and tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes. All those sleepless nights started to take it's toll on him.

He toasted some bread and made himself some coffee , moments later when he was sitting down at the dinner table Calum came walking in the room mumbling a 'morning' which Luke returned.

Calum quickly made himself a bowl of cereal, he sat down on the table opposite Luke "good morning sunshine" Calum chuckled as he saw Luke almost falling asleep while chewing the piece of toast with Vegemite on it.

Luke just grumpily told him to fuck off making Calum only just shake his head and continued eating, it was how most of their mornings went. They secretly loved each other unconditionally, they were just two dorks that loved to mess with each other.

They quickly ate and grabbed their bags.They both walked out of their 2 story apartment , it wasn't big just a small living room,kitchen and toilet downstairs while there were two decently sized bedrooms upstairs.

It wasn't much but it was all they ever needed and they both loved the small and cozy apartment, and they could easily pay the rent together so they were able to save some money up.

~~~~

After Luke's classes ,biology,psychology and AP English, he rushed to his work. This was his normal Wednesday routine. He worked on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 1 till 5. It were long days for Luke but he always has managed it.