Chapter Eleven

Want a reason to cry today? Hockey Luke at the side/top

Crappy chapter, not my best work but it's kinda a filler. I hope you guys still like it.

When Ashton woke up he was laying on his bed, an incredible warm blanket on top of his body. His body felt sore yet extremely good, Ashton felt rested, something he hadn't felt for a while. Something he also hadn't had for a while was a decent night of sleep.

He could feel the sun burning through his curtains, hitting his face, not that he minded. There was a unfamiliar ,yet pleasant smell in the room. There was something pressing on his chest,something that got heavier and heavier the more he was waking up.

The weight that was pressing on him spread from his chest to his entire body. Ashton moved and then he felt it, the weight above him twitched and let out a groan. Ashton's eyes shot open wide and he was met with a familiar face extremely close to his.

Luke's head was rested against Ashton's forehead and he was so extremely close he could see everything, everything that he'd never seen. Plump ,Pink lips and a black metal hoop being extremely close to his bare shoulder.

His eyes slowly trailed Luke's face, he looked so peaceful and just beautiful. Luke's eyes were closed and his entire face had such a soft expression when he slept. Ashton's face broke out in admiration , a soft smile playing on his lips.

Fortunately the weight above him, better known as Luke was also becoming incredibly heavy, almost crushing the young boy. Ashton tried to push Luke off of him carefully, without waking him up but his weak muscles weren't a match against Luke's body weight.

Ashton groaned and tried to shimmy from underneath Luke's body, only resulting the older boy to groan and cling more onto the young boy like a koala. Luke shifted an "Oh"  Ashton let out a moan as Luke's thigh rubbed against his naked dïck, right naked , they had sex.

Luke groaned again,rubbing his forehead against Ashton's neck and wow that felt nice,to have the blonde's soft hair tickle his neck. Ashton moaned at the feeling and let his hand travel up to run it through Luke's hair,making the older boy purr, no literally purr like a cat.

Ashton looked down at the older man with an amused look before he let his finger's trace Luke's broad and naked shoulders. Softly caressing the skin ,drawing patterns on the soft flesh. There were almost unnoticeable freckles on his shoulders,freckles that he had never seen when they had hooked up.

Ashton hesitatingly leaned down to press his lips on the shoulder that was the closest to his face, the skin was warm and smooth, feeling like satin against his lips. He got a bit braver and kissed the skin ,making the older man hum above him, the vibrations going through his body.

Ashton slowly started to kiss up a trail from his shoulders to the older man's neck, the young boy got even braver when Luke let out a soft moan,eyes still tightly shut. Ashton started to suck on the smooth skin of Luke's neck, being completely caught in the moment.

There were all of these feelings and emotions running through the curly haired boy and he got so lost in nibbling on the older boy's neck he didn't even realize that he was biting down on the now purple skin.

There was a gasp heard and Ashton's eyes shot open as he pulled away from Luke's neck as quickly as possible, he was met with wide blue eyes staring into his before being roughly shoved away from the older man   "what the hell are you doing?" Luke's voice boomed through the room 

Ashton could only copy his actions and stare right back at him with shock "Luke i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to"  the young boy pleaded and tried to get closer to Luke but the boy just shoved him away again and got up "don't ,just drop it Ashton" Luke said, voice cold and full of anger and Ashton could only look down at his hands that were in his lap.