Chapter Sixteen

Yay i updated! , sorry for the wait but i just had allot of things to do and a writers block to top it off.

So , have fun reading, warning please stay strong for they kids cause it's gonna get sad again.

Badly written and not edited.

It honestly was the hardest thing ever to do, for Luke to decline the call from Ashton, fuck he wanted to pick up the second he saw his phone light up and Ashton's name flashing on the screen.

But Luke couldn't , he knew, and he had to ignore the ache in his heart when he read the text message Ashton sent him 'please Luke, i really need you right now'

There were so many questions going through his head, manly if the younger boy was alright and he hated that he couldn't answer him, he wanted to reply so badly, to tell him whatever it was that everything would be fine, but he couldn't.

Luke had to turn his phone off because he was craving in to replying, to calling him back but he knew he couldn't. Luke really fucked up, he never meant for anyone to get hurt and now here he is , laying on the couch and sulking.

Luke never wanted anyone to get hurt , yet he was the one that got hurt and it was his own stupid fault.

It's like he was seventeen all over again, back again at the time he came out to his parents and they abandoned him , back again in the hands of Alex.

Luke's life has never been easy, far from it , he came from a middle class home with parents who both worked full time and two older brothers who were always in the family spotlight, even though he was good with hockey, he was never good enough to compete with his brothers.

His parents loved him sure but his brothers always came first , Luke somehow grew to like it by the time he was fifteen, the time that he started to doubt everything and started to experiment with boys.

His parents never really cared where he went , he just had to be back by curfew that was it. So he started to experiment, go to parties and get drunk,make out with boys that lead to more than just making out and meeting Alex.

A twenty two year old who had allot of interest in the sixteen year old boy, Luke liked him and they started to hang out with the older boy , they'd get high, make out and get each other off.

After a few months he decided to tell his parents that he was attracted to boys, he expected that they'd be shocked but to tell him to change his mind or get out of the house wasn't something he was expecting.

Luke tried to please his parents , getting a girlfriend and trying to be into girls but he couldn't he was more attracted to boys , he loved boys and he couldn't stop it.

He had casual hook ups with boys without anyone knowing, of course he got caught red handed one day by his dad who immediately threw him out of the house, being the naive seventeen year old he was he called Alex who offered that he could live with him.

Alex gave him everything, clothes, money, food, a roof to live under , he even drove him home from hockey practice, everything but it wasn't for free. Luke was basically Alex's personal sex slave, not that Luke minded at first but he slowly got pushed into doing things he wasn't comfortable with.

Alex had Luke under his control , he could pressure Luke into doing anything and it's sickening if Luke thinks back at it, then he felt no other way out than to just give the older guy what he wanted.

Luke was laying on the couch of Alex's apartment , watching tv after a long day at school and hockey practice, his entire body hurt but everything was fine.