beware the lobster

seulmin buttoned her cardigan over her dishevelled shirt whilst she informed her boyfriend how roa was a cheater along with three side stories and a small dance performance because she was terrible at sticking to the point. soonyoung didn't mind since he watched in joy as his girl tap danced in the middle of the storage room.

"well i'm not surprised, we did say she has the crazy eyes." he remembered, throwing his shirt back on after having a quick make-out session they both had been dying to have.

"but you guys are the worse at vibe checking. wasn't your last roommate a burglar?" she remembered.

the boy broke out into a bright smile at the fond memory "oh yeah jeonghan hyung! he was the funniest roommate."

seulmin raised an eyebrow at him.

"i mean yeah he did rob every house in the rich areas without any of us even noticing but he didn't steal from us. i mean apart from my tiger boxers," he grumbled.

she stroked the side of his face comfortingly "it was probably for the best."

"i'm just saying, we shouldn't say anything now," he said ignoring her hurtful words,

"but it just frustrates me so much! how can someone lie to someone they say they love, it's just so cruel." the idea made her shiver.

soonyoung gulped nervously. "but what if someone withheld information because they don't think it's the right time to tell them. you know to protect them?" he wondered fiddling with the hems of her shirt.

"i guess but the longer you hide it from someone, the more the person your supposedly protecting will get hurt. it's best to come out with it." she spoke her heart.

seulmin watched him nibble his bottom lip uneasily as if he was holding something back. or maybe she was just overanalysing the situation.

"come on we should go back, we've been out here for too long it's going to seem suspicious." she rose from the box filled with cheap toilet paper and opened the door.

"you were the one who took my shirt off." he reminded her as he pulled her closer by her cardigan undoing her buttons again.

seulmin slapped his hands away knowing he was inviting her for another round.

"hey what was that for?" he complained "i'm just trying to help you. you're the one who can't even button your cardigan up properly."

"do you have to say that so loudly?" she hissed.

he shrugged teasingly "you were louder before, remember when i-

"so!" she cut him off "we just have to lie and act like roa didn't just cheat on him until we get to the dorms. easy right?"

soonyoung nodded "for us, you forget wonwoo can't lie to save his life."

"