entrance scene - 03

🍑

🍑

we sat through a ten minute presentation about how handsome seokjin ssaem is which was presented by seokjin ssaem himself.

i'm not saying this is the weirdest lesson ever but i'm just saying it isn't the weirdest lesson ever.

lmao, you thot.

i've had wierder lessons in my previous public high school.

after the half enjoyable and painfully long presentation, we finally began our start in drama.

"being able to keep in character is one of the key skills to fully master your acting progress. you need to be able to maintain that person no matter what situation is thrown at you." seokjin ssaem began as i nodded, mentally taking notes in my head.

"so, go ahead. i want you to improvise, all by yourself. your choice of people. you must spontaneously create a scene with your own characters and maintain it."

it's been two seconds and my brain is buffering.

"so who wants to choose?"

"you need to learn some chill one day." junhui chuckled as he dried jihoon's spoilt shirt under the hand dryer.

junhui was helping jihoon clean up in the toilets after the encounter with the coffee. "i can tutor chill you."

"tutor chill?do you mean anger management?"

"same thing."

jihoon rolled his eyes. "who cares, i don't need it. that girl deserved it. who even is she? i've never even seen her before."

"she's seulmin, she's new." junhui stated.

"no wonder why she was on her own. probably made friends with ugly ass people." he cursed to himself.

"hey! i'm friends with her!" junhui exclaimed

"why, just ditch her ugly ass." even though jihoon called her ugly it was a lie. she was pretty and everyone would agree.