love song 03

"let go off sir cat the 17th and focus on practicing your part

"let go off sir cat the 17th and focus on practicing your part." wonwoo scolded as seulmin refused to let go of the cat plush in her embrace.

two hours into working, she was already bored and couldn't focus. her brain hurted for working for so long.

"his name is sir cat the 1st? that's a mouthful." she scoffed. who knew this dark and brooding guy could be so childish.
she brought up a similar looking plush but in blue
"what about this one, what's this one called?"

he didn't reply, the silence was filled with the clicking of his mouse.

"fine, i'll call you mochi!" the girl declared brightly

"no-"
before she couldn't even realize the plush had been snatched out of her hand and snuggled tightly close to wonwoo's chest
"her name madam cat the 17th and she's married to sir cat the 17th!" he corrected

seulmin sat there on his bed, shocked with softness.

wonwoo cleared his throat after realising his sudden outburst. "or you can call it mochi, or change their name i don't care."

"wow jeon wonwoo, the ceo of soft. who knew."

"whatever, they don't have any names i was just playing." he says trying to act chill.

she narrowed my eyes.
"fine, then i'll call him wonwon." she named the pink cat plush on my lap.
"you can come up with her name." she says regarding the blue blush in his hands.

"whatever, that's lame." he scoffed

seulmin shook her head, what a hypocrite.

"but they can stay married if that keeps you happy?" she offered.

"i don't care, hurry up and put the headphones on you need to record your part."

she noticed the pink blush on across his cheeks which made her chuckle. what a kid.

complying to his orders, she got ready to record after warming her voice up.

wonwoo played the instrumental as seulmin opened her mouth as a sweet heavenly voice filled his ears. as if the fates aligned, the hint of sunset shone on her face which somehow brightened her pretty features that never really occurred to him.

he let her smooth voice wrap him in some hypnosis so that he couldn't pull his eyes away from her. he noticed her soft hair that cascaded down to her shoulders and cute plump lips-

"how was that one?"

wonwoo jolted awake from his hypnosis and snapped back to reality.

"oh yeah, it was umm nice."
he managed to mumble

"you're lying, my last note was so flat."

he scratched the back of his head nervously.
"right of course, i was just testing haha."

get yourself together
he internally scolded

he played the instrumental again, allowing seulmin to have a second go.

did i accidentally get high and hallucinate seulmin to be pretty?

or am i suddenly drunk after only drinking mango juice, the best juice to exist?

these feelings are probably just a fluke, there's no way i'd actually think she's pretty. my type is mature quiet girls and she practically acts like a 7 year old on a sugar rush all the tine, definitely not crush material.

plus if he even if he did have a speck of feelings, it would be going against the bro code. he'd never do soonyoung that dirty no matter how annoying he is.

"wonwoo, it's your turn to record." seulmin announced smiling brightly.
wtf that was cute

the boy was burst out of his thought bubble again.
"right, yes my turn."

he stood up, making his way to the microphone placing the headphones over his ears with his lyrics in hands.

"you got this wonwoo!" she cheered him on that somehow made his heart beat 20 miles per second with the horsepower of 20 hyper junhuis

calm the fuck down, why are your palms sweating.

as the music played, the teenager focused on delivering his lines and to making a good song. as usual he was popping off with his bomb ass lyrics and deep ass voice.

everything was going fine until he thought it was a good idea to take a quick glimpse of seulmin who was smiling warmly and intently at him. and of course that messed his brain up and he found himself choking.

"wonwoo are you alright?" she stood up quickly, grabbing a bottle of water and running over to him.

"i'm JAISKLWLSOSK ok- MAKAOSKDK"
he coughed violently

"here drink this."
he downed the water after wheezing which somehow helped and he was back to normal.

"are you okay?" she asked patting his back softly

"yeah i'm great." he wiped the water off his mouth. he could see the concerned look on her face which wasn't helping and only made his heart sink even deeper

"you know what, i think we did enough for today." wonwoo ended the session

"but we haven't even recorded your part yet." seulmin pouted

"i'll just record it with jihoon later it's okay."
he says pushing her towards the exit whilst he opens the door

"bu–

"you're right, i'll see you at school bye!"

"wonwoo i–
he closed the door on her face before she could finish, separating the two.

"i'm supposed to be your partner."