dance, dance ; 0.1

🍒

🍒

i'd like to stay i was gracefully sweating but according to the mirror, i was wrong.

we were in the dance studio, which was one of the largest room in the school, that had mirrors on every wall which was something junhui would like very much.

"seulmin, you've improved a lot!" hoseok ssaem, the head of dance, complimented me with one of his blinding sunshine smiles.

i tried my everything not to scream about how adorable this teacher is right in front of him. "thanks ssaem, it was all thanks to you!"

hoseok ssaem was the best. literally. he was one of the only teachers who didn't look down on me and actually helped me without making me feel bad.

hoseok ssaem was a young man, i guessed in his mid 20's, with a large mop of brown hair. he had large dimples whenever he smiled and teeth straighter than him.

get you a teacher who goes girl group to hiphop real quick.

i had just finished up my individual extra dance lesson with him since i needed to catch up and improve to the standards of the other students if i wanted to stay.

"i think you can go further with your dancing."

"i can? "

"well of course you can." he smiled.

"how? don't tell me we're having a just dance off. " i gasped

"oh dear seulmin, you can't beat me but it's cute that you think you have a chance of beating me in just dance."

"wow thanks."

"but!"

we both sniggered at him saying but. i swear we are mature human beings

"you might have a talent for choreographing." he suggested

the idea didn't seem too much of a stretch.

"doesn't sound too bad." i shrugged.

"really!?"

i nodded. i mean me making a small routine just for ssaem doesn't seem much of a challenge.

i whipped out a piece of paper and pulled it out.

"that's great! there's a school dance audition coming up!"

"what -

"good bye now child!" hoseok ssaem stood up and walked away from me who was too distracted from processing what he said.

i was just left there with my information sheets in my sweaty hands.

great.

────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────

PLEDIS PERFORMING ARTS

do you want to be part of the official school dance team?

do you want to compete in professional regional competions?

then come to our audtions, held fri-sun, 4-8:30pm in the dance room!

please prepare a 1 minute long solo and remember to bring your own songs!

-hobi ssaem :D
+ student dance leaders^^

────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────

"i need your help." i sat down next to others who were gulping down their food as if they had 17 seconds left to live.

jihoon paused for a second
"no."
he carried on.

"i will!" soonyoung snuggled up next to me. i allowed him to do so because i really needed his help.

"hoseok ssaem signed me up for the school's audition." i slammed the paper on the table as everyone read it.

"damn,you must be a good dancer then." i somehow managed to understand wonwoo through his mumbling.

"yeah, if hoseok ssaem signs you up for this stuff it means you're pretty good." junhui added.

"yay, i'm doing good!" i clapped for myself.

"is that it, you just told us all this just for a round of applause." jihoon judged me.

i frowned denying the statement. "no!" my eyes wandered round the table, trying to act innocent. "well yeah,"

"called it." jihoon high fived wonwoo

"but that's not the main point! read the poster."

i pointed at the fine detail of the poster as everyone crowded round to read it.

"i can't read." wonwoo squinted his eyes.

"okay jared, you're 19 and you still don't know how to read." jihoon sipped his drink

"uh, what now?"

"it's a vine reference, you uncultured swine!"

"um, okay . . . so, what do you guys think!"

"i think that you're cute. " soonyoung nuzzled up to me but i pushed his face away using my hand.

he rubbed his face. "ow!"

i ignored the boy "okay but what do you guys think about the audition?"

"am i supposed to think about it." jihoon sighed.

junhui nudged the boy "well i'm in." he smiled.

"you dance?"

"just a little. i'm pretty good if i say so myself." he shrugged 'modestly'.

"okay! so junhui's down, wonwoo. what about you?"

the boy looked up from his novel.
"what about me?"

"do you want to audition?"

"i'm not really a dancer, sorry."

"i'll take that as a yes."

wonwoo sighed.
"am i ever heard?"

"i'll join!" soonyoung tugged my arm

"you're a dancer?" i asked him. i haven't seen soonyoung's ability since we're not in the same dance class

he shrugged "well if you mean student dance leader a dancer then yeah, i am."