stay quiet

warnings! it gets a little suggestive at the end hehe

junhui and jihoon froze in their tracks when they heard the moans coming from soonyoung's room behind his closed door. the guy was known to be hormonal (well more than the rest) but and so were the others so they could respect his actions. what slipped their mind was the fact seulmin was in the room with him.

"ugh soonyoung right there!" she groaned in joy.

"oh hell no." jihoon attempted to dashed away disgusted at the unholy sounds resonating from the room. he needed to wash his ears with holy water right now.

jun grabbed the guy by his hood with his long arms before he could make a run for it.

"we need to ask them what food they want."

the shorter boy shook his head "when they're doing the dirty? you can count me out."

"hey don't be such a kid."

"shut up jun, you're too scared to even say the word sex."

"no i'm not!"

"okay say it then."

the boy paused for a second. "you know what, we should really be focusing on more important things."

he rolled his eyes "can't we just let them starve."

"do you remember last time we ordered food without soonyoung?"

jihoon sighed as he reminisced the memories of the tiger boy begging everyone for bite of their food until only crumbs was left. oh how he wanted to throw him out of the window.

"ugh fine! but i'm not going in there."

"hey who knows, they're probably not doing the se-." be gagged "the seggs."

seulmin let out a loud gasp that sounded pretty similar to the audio you'd hear on the hub.

"you know what i take that back, they are totally doing it."

the boys wished they could just mute the two. after being official as a couple, soonyoung and seulmin would not leave each other's side. they were going through some honey moon puppy love phase. great for them, terrible for wonwoo.

"we should knock first right?" jun rambled "because i don't want to walk in and it gives them time to–

jihoon knocked on the door.

"ji! what the hell are you doing!" he hissed in a whisper.

the short blonde boy shrugged "i'm just doing what you told me to."

"but that's just awkward, they probably had to stop mid-

the door opened, revealing the toothy grinned guy and his girlfriend sat on his bed peacefully and surprisingly fully dressed.

"what's up my homies." soonyoung asked as if nothing was wrong "are you guys okay, you look like you saw something traumatic."

"more like heard it."

"yeah we're good man, umm how about you guys?" jun asked nervously

"we're fine too, just giving seulmin here my first class massage." he explained as the girl hopped off his bed to greet the others

she apologised "sorry for the noise if we were disturbing you, soonyoung is just great with his hands."

"yeah i am." he agreed with a grin as if it was a joke.

seulmin nudged him in the gut earning a pained grunt "don't make it weird loser."

"me? you're the one with dirty thoughts here."