behind bars

this was a bad idea and seulmin's mind was full of bad ideas. currently, the whole gang including the no longer cute couple were all huddled together on a large wooden able to fit them and their endless plates of food.

"babe why do you have a bent metal fork, how is this buffet giving us broken utensils?" soonyoung glanced at the fork bent in a 45-degree angle, pointing in the wrong direction within seulmin's balled fist.

wonwoo and jihoon watched anxiously, waiting for her reply. however, she was too busy glaring dangerously at the girl sat before her. roa innocently giggled with her boyfriend as if she didn't just cheat on him a second ago. she seethed in silent anger.

"you know what, let me get you a new one." soonyoung eyed her suspiciously for being unable to respond. "i'll be back." the boy quickly placed a small kiss on her cheek before heading off.

just like in a fairy tail, only a kiss from a prince could wake his lover from her trance, the bitch glare. as soon as the hamster boy was far enough, jihoon leaned in for an angered whisper.

"i can't believe i'm saying this but as much as i love your bitch attitude, you got to knock off your glare a little. you're kinda making her uncomfortable."

"well good! she deserves to feel uncomfortable with that hideous cheating face of hers." she hissed back.

wonwoo raised an eyebrow in amazement "wow who knew you were capable of such big words."

"i would say ugly but i want to sound clever," she added.

"well it's not working so stop it."

"hey, i'm not the one hurting my best friend here, she is! i'm not going to let anyone hurt you guys." seulmin ranted passionately.

"aw you really care about us that much?" they asked touched by her words.

she shrugged "i guess, you guys are my closest friends." the girl gave a small smile which soon faded "but if you guys ever cheat on your partner, i'm coming for your asses because i don't support asshole behaviour here!"

jihoon raised his hand.

"okay you're always an asshole ji so you get a pass but i will still jump your ass if you ever cheat."

he lowered his hand.

"look we appreciate you looking out for jun, we all hate her too but we can't announce it here in public now that's just embarrassing for him, we have to tell him privately."

"tell him what?" the three simultaneously turned their heads towards the voice. soonyoung asked cluelessly, staring at them waiting for an answer. he then showcased the new fork "look what i got! for you my seulmin."

she gratefully took the utensil and briefly thanked him. 

he then furrowed his brows when he watched jihoon snatch it out of her hand and held the head of the fork before his eyes, peering at roa through the teeth. 

"hey what was that for? i worked hard to find that" he huffed 

"really because i saw you pick it off the floor, isn't that kinda unsanitary?" wonwoo recalled.

"it was but then i wiped it against my shirt so it's good as new."

"you know you're not making the situation any better."

"hey this isn't about me, this about jihoon and whatever he's doing." he deflected the subject of the conversation to the small blonde boy.

he then answered, "i'm imagining she's behind bars, it makes me feel better." 

the response was understandable if it came from his mouth.

forgetting that soonyoung had no ability to read situations, he then asked again in his usual overly loud voice "why what did roa do-

the blissfully unaware couple fell silent when they heard her name mentioned in their conversation. roa and jun uneasily glanced at them, wondering why they were talking about her. 

wonwoo physically held jihoon's legs under the table to stop him from kicking the tiger boy in the shins.

"you know what, soonyoung can i talk to you in private for a second?" seulmin asked with an awkward smile on her face as she laughed uncomfortabley to ease the tense atmosphere. she grabbed his hand dragging him away before he could even verbally say yes but his body was already complying.

hurriedly, she took his towards a more private area of the buffet that concealed themselves and their conversation from other people. seulmin was ready to spill all the gossip to her boyfriend but instead, she was faced with soonyoung pulling her closer by her waist and crashing his lips upon hers. this kiss was different, it was needier and longing to make up for the absence. she could feel her body burn with the anxious feeling knowing that anybody could walk in any time which made it even more exciting. 

as much as she would love to continue, she dragged him away for a different reason. with her hands against his chest, she lightly pushed him away to indicate to take a quick break. luckily he got the hint and pulled away from the kiss concerned. 

"are you okay? i'm sorry if that was sudden i've just been thinking about doing that for the whole trip." he apologised sheepishly.

"what a pervert." she scoffed, ignoring her screaming impulses telling her to kiss him again.

"you're acting like we haven't done more than that." he teased earning a blushing girlfriend.

"shut up" she whispered, embarrassed. "i didn't take you all the way here to kiss you." soonyoung pouted in disappointment at her statement. she rolled her eyes in response. 

"but i didn't say i didn't like it." seulmin's eyes glinted as her boyfriend leaned in again more another kiss. with a sigh, she placed her index finger against his puckered lips pushing him back again. "but i need to tell you something and you're probably not going to like it."

"what is it?" he asked, his words still muffled against her finger.

"it's jun, we need to tell him something but i need to tell you first." she said noticing his eyes rapidly darting from her to something beside him. he definitely was not paying attention but he was trying his best.

when she took a look at what caught his eye, she spotted the storage room that seemed to fairly vacant and clean.  that horny bastard but she couldn't complain when she was the same. 

"you want to make out in the storage room for five minutes and then we'll talk?" she offered. 

soonyoung's legs almost gave away at her offer. hearing his girl take the first move in a place like this was crazy hot and he was all for it. he grabbed her hand and nodded.

"well if you insist."