i n t r o - 0 1

i watched my brother throw the baby out of the window.

i was in a state where i was too lazy to care as the crying slowly died down and splatted on the distant ground.

"goodbye." seungkwan clapped the dust off his hand as if he'd just successfully accomplished a murder. i wouldn't be surprised if he was an experienced assassin.

"hey what was that for! that was our assignment!" changhyuk, my partner in this project, exclaimed.

"i did you a favour, you can thank me later." my younger brother grabbed changhyuk's bag and pushed him towards the exit.

"what are you doing?" he hesitantly shuffled along

i watched my brother push my partner across the room. i should stop him but i couldn't be asked. i'd have to apologise to my partner tomorrow.

i watched him getting shoved all the way across the room by someone two years younger.

"now you can repay the favor by doing a really important job."

"what is it?"

seungkwan opened the door as he gestured changhyuk to stand outside.

"could you hold this too?" he handed him, his own bag. "now wave!"

out of confusion, the boy waved so seungkwan took his chance.

"goodbye changhyuk hyung !" he waved back closing the door on his face.

"good riddance."

"thanks a lot seungkwan, i'm going to fail my assignment." i sighed.

"who cares, mine is way more important."

"sure whatever, you're going to have to listen to mom and dad yell at us for failing."

"hey,it's better doing no work and failing than doing all the work and failing." he shrugged simply. "so technically, i saved you."

"easy for you to say, you go to a school where you do things you're actually good at." i was envious of seungkwan.

"look sis, if i went to any school i'd be great at anything."

"what's 5 x 5?"

seungkwan's eyes wandered.
"uu . . .

"you dumbass-

"look, i don't need maths for my career. i'm already thriving with my own talent."

i couldn't argue. annoyingly enough, it was true. seungkwan was incredibly talented. talented enough to be enrolled into the triple arts school.

"whatever, i'm going to sleep." i hauled myself up from the sofa. i checked the time. "it's nap time!"

"nu uh, you're not going anywhere."

before i could walk away, seungkwan grabbed me by the arm and prevented me from going to my warm bed.

"no, my nap time!"

he shoved me back onto the sofa as i sat there with my arms crossed.

"no nap time for you." he checked the time "it's only 5 what the hell?!"

"i need my naptime ok, i get easily worn out."

"from doing what?"

"um m . . . "

"napping?"

seungkwan rolled his eyes.
"well you're not napping today, you're helping me practice."