good bye

saying good bye always sucked, especially if it was your boyfriend who was leaving for a week long trip to a dance camp across the other side of the country.

seulmin stood beside the bus with her friends by her side, yawning.

"why do the dance team have to leave 7 in the morning?" wonwoo grumbled, rubbing his eyes. the guy looked like he was dragged out of his bed, probably because he was.

the short boy nodded in agreement "right? what's even the point of all these people coming to say good bye to the dance team anyway." he huffed, obviously irritated "i got more important stuff to do than stand here and watch these overly energetic losers ride a bus."

"like what exactly?" seulmin asked, raising an eyebrow

"super important stuff. like sleeping, or just anything but this."

"hey don't be mean, we're not going to see jun or soonyoung for a whole WEEK." she whined, sad just thinking about it.

"a week? is that it? i was hoping they'd be gone for longer." jihoon mumbled bitterly

"it might not be bad for you, but it's totally going to suck for me! how dare soonyoung leave me all alone!"

wonwoo scratched his nape hesitantly "hey you're not going to be totally lonely.." he spoke up "you got us."

the guy felt guilty for even looking at seulmin. that's not your girlfriend dude, he said to himself. they were just friends anyway, what harm could happen. but that is the harm, the fact that they're only friends.

she beamed at the boy gratefully "thanks woo." she linked arms with the two beside her "even if those two losers are gone, i'll always have you guys. we can call ourselves the brain cell line!" she suggested.

jihoon tugged his arm back, he was sure that seulmin knew he hated skinship but with her personality made out of rainbows and bunnies, he doubted she cared. "you do know you actually have to have a brain cell in order to be part of the line."

"hey!" she exclaimed in offence "i am totally smart, my iq is 100! that's like 100%." she stated proudly

the boys exchanged quick glances "um yeah, sure. you keep on thinking that."

cheering erupted when the dancing team came running from the school and to the coach. fellow family and friends who came to bid them farewell of their trip clapped loudly as they hugged their dear ones.

"where's soonyoung?" she uttered, craning her neck in every direction just to get the tiniest glimpse of her boyfriend.

"hopefully already in busan. that guy used my toothbrush the other day and called it friendship building!" jihoon gagged

"yeah even i have to agree with you on that ji, kinda gross." wonwoo grimaced

seulmin gasped pointing excitedly "there! there he is!" the blonde boy soonyoung had caught the sight of his girlfriend through the small crowd. his eyes automatically turned into happy crescents and lips turned upwards as he jogged towards her with open arms.

"min!" he bear hugged her, simultaneously almost knocking the air out of her lungs. "i didn't think you were going to come see me off."

she pulled out of the hug "of course i would stupid, what kind of girlfriend wouldn't."

"you are so totally whipped for me aren't you." he teased

seulmin pushed him away playfully "you are such an airhead."

in the corner of jihoon's eye, he could see wonwoo's eyes slowly divert away from the couple in front of him. taking a deep sigh as he tried to occupy his mind with happy thoughts.