i n t r o - 0 5

“seulmin?” i turned round to see junhui who was all make up upped for the showcase. behind him was several other students who seemed to be seungkwan's backup dancers. “was that seungkwan in an ambulance? ”

“yeah, his nose got pregnant.” i explained with real facts.

“it's not my fault.” chan stepped away from the conversation and ran away.

“boi he ran.”

“what! no! that means we're an act down.” junhui yelled in despair as the other students whispered in sadness. i guess they didn't want their showcase to be ruined.

“what do we do now!” junhui was distraught as he grabbed me by my shoulders.

“junhui can you cover for him?” mr park offered.

“with those highnotes, no thanks.” he denied the role.

“so we're just going to let the back up dancers go home without being given a chance to perform!” mr park pointed out.

the back up dancers gasped upon hearing it. im pretty sure one of them cried too.

damn this must really mean a lot to them.

“i'm not going to go on stage! this is my worst nightmare.” they all cried together “now none of the agencies will come to me!”

“that's your worst nightmare? mine was waking up with seungkwan's face.”

they listened to me for a second and then returned to crying.

“no, no please don't cry.” i comforted them in the best way i could. patting their arm.

“who even are you?” they asked through their sobs.

“hey do you want my pity or not!” i patted them with low key anger.

“chill, chill guys. you can make it on stage.” junhui gave hope to the emotionaly fragile dancers.

“we can?” the backup dancers gasped.

“they can?” mr park was confused.

“they can?” i too. confusion.

“they can?” chan chimed.

“i thought you ran away!” i yelled at him.

“i'm running! ” he shrieked as he dashed away.

“so who's going to fill in for him?” mr park asked.

junhui's eyed focused on me as the others followed him. “seulmin will.”

“i will?”

“she will?” the dancers gasped.

“she will? ” mr park gasped too.

“she w-

“go away chan!” i yelled at the boy who ran away again .

“anyway, why me?”

“yeah, why did you pick her? she doesn't even go to the school.” one dancer complained. she had a fair point.

“see, even they agree with me.” i nodded, edging closer to the dancers

“yeah, i mean look her outfit.”

“yeah, look at my out-  wait, what's wrong with my outfit!”

the dancers looked at their snazzy outfits compared to my simple evening outfit.

junhui pulled me towards him.
“that's doesn't matter, what matters is that she knows the dance and song! ”

“well do you?” they all surrounded me with their intimating faces and arms crossed.

“well yeah . . . i kinda do. ”

their eyes burned their opinions on me as i avoided eye contact. i could feel myself become smaller in their eyes.

“then get on stage!” their scary faces all turned into bright happy ones.

“uh what now.” i felt like if i had been slapped with a fish.

“you'll take seungkwan's place!” they smiled.

i faked a smile. “what? i didn't even agree to this! ”

junhui pulled me aside.
“junhui, why are you dragging me into this!?” i hissed.

“you know the whole performance better than the original performer, you should do it.”

“but, i don't want to do it.”

“she said she'll do it!” junhui yelled as literally everyone backstage cheered.

“what, i didn't say that!” i panicked.

my voice was drowned out by the cheering of the students.

a bald man approached me who seemed to be the fashion coordinator. “come with me, let's get you out of that drab outfit.”

“is my outfit really that bad?!” i whispered to myself.

“my outfit isn't drab!” the fashion cordi dragged me away.

“whatever you say.” he sighed.

“i still didn't agree to this! ” i yelled until my was voice eventually faded away.

“i'm free!” after fighting away from the coordis grip, i full on sprinted away and to the audience. “you can't get me!” i screamed.

“mingyu get her!” junhui yelled.

i ran faster than freakin sonic until i was lifted off the ground by a 6' tall titan who effortlessly carried me on their shoulder.

“let me go, i want to see my lawyer!” i screamed as i tried to wriggle out of his tight grip.

“i'll save you noona!” chan ran into save me.

“chan!” i cried for him.

“this is for you noona!”
the boy charged to the 6 foot giant whilst screaming, trying everything to intimidate him.

which didn't really work since he was just running in the same spot with his head pressed up against the giant's palm.

he was then shoved out of the way, crashing onto the floor.

“i tried my best noona !” chan sobbed.