i n t r o - 0 3

i entered the patio where he was. he was peacefully staring at the darkening sky with his black hair lightly swaying in the subtle breeze.

"hey! i have a smoothie to energize people who's energy has been drained by popstar wannabes!"

the guy's serious face turned to me and changed into a soft happy smile. wow save me.

"thanks."

we sipped our drinks.

damn, i am great at making smoothies.

"i just realised, we don't even know each other's names." he turned to me with a chuckle.

ouch. he's been in my house for the past three hours and he doesn't know my name. wait, i don't know his either.

"let's just blame seungkwan."

he chucked. "agreed."

we drank our smoothies with an uncomfortable vibe between us two.

"boo seulmin." i said to break the silence.

"huh?"

"my name is boo seulmin, damn cute dude don't make me say my name again."

the cute guy laughed. "i'm moon junhui."

"ooh nice name."

"thanks my mom gave it to me." junhui smiled.

"hey me too!"

"no way, cheers."

we clicked our drinks in happiness and took our finishing sips. i could feel the uncomfortable feeling between us slowly began to fade away. yay, i'm making a friend!

"that was a hella good smoothie seulminssi!"

"i know, i'm great at making smooth-

wait what?"

"what did i do?"

"what did you say?" i leaned in to be closer to his voice.

"what's going on." he looked at me with a confused face.

"what did you just say to me before?"

"umm, what's going on?"

"no! before that!"

"ohhh," he remembered "what did i do!" he gasped dramatically.

i mean the guy is dumb but i give him props to adding the emotion.

"no i mean, you called me seulminssi."

"what's up with the honorifics, we're the same age. let's be friends!" i nudged him in the arm playfully almost making him drop his cup onto the ground.

"friends." he smiled. "we would make sick ass friends."

"right! we were destined to be friends."

"we should have been friends earlier, why didn't you approach me in school?"

"dude, i'd approach you anyday! i mean, if we went to the same school."

he frowned "hollup you don't go the arts? but you're good."

i blushed. "what?"

"i mean you're fast good, you're quicker to pick up the moves than seungkwan. i can tell you have a good sense of rhythm."

"well, i did get the main role in the nativity."

"see! talented from a young age!"

"well not really, i did kinda throw up on stage."

"the movie up?"

"no!"

"that's a shame. and a good movie"

"it made it crave chocolate after i finished watching it though."

"look, my point is you're pretty good at the stuff that we do. i see some talent in you."

"damn do you have some x ray visions or something?"

"wha-

"hey can you check out my ankle? i think i broke it when i was playing just dance with seungkwan like a couple of years ago and its never been the same."

"i was just complimenting you ok?! just be thankful and take it." he was already tired with my antics.

i laughed at his 'im done with you' face

"anyway, we should go back to practise." jun edged his body to the door.

"sure, seungkwan is probably mad at us waiting for making him wait."

"looking forward to it (!)"

"hey hurry up and get in! we need to practise!" we heard seungkwan scream from inside the house.

"how can his voice be so loud to go through walls?-

"c'mon, we should go in." i nodded.

i took jun's cup as we entered the house as quick as we could avoid getting yelled at.

i ran to seungkwan.
"we're here stop yelling-

are you wearing my clothes?"

🍊