i know a place

seulmin could not focus. she stared at the wall with jiyeon's words echoing through her mind.

she was right, soonyoung was known to be a flirt. the first thing he did with her was flirt before he even knew her. but that was the old him, he's dating now so he wouldn't act like anymore. right?

"hey dweedle dumb." jihoon called out "what's with the sad face."

wonwoo lifted his food with his mouth full "yeah, these pizza rolls aren't even that bad."

she glanced down at the food in her hand "it's burnt." she said "and i think i broke my jaw trying to eat this."

"what do you mean, it's totally edible. here take the hammer, it'll make it easier to eat."

seulmin shook her head slowly "no it's okay." she placed the food down "you know what, i think i'll just go home."

the boys quickly shared a concerned glance.

"are you ill or ?"

"no! i just feel tired that's all." she faked a smile

wonwoo stopped nibbling on the charred food "oh well i'll drive you home then."

she rejected his offer "it's okay i'll just walk."

it was obvious that she wasn't tired. without soonyoung, her usual boisterous energy had completely disappeared. "hey, i'm driving you home okay." this time he wasn't offering, he was telling "i'm not letting you walk home in this weather."

the car journey was awkward. the only thing wasn't letting the mood turn completely uncomfortable was the radio playing.

'the so called hero spider man patrols the city of seoul by aiding the city through small actions like helping the elderly cross the road or stopping bike thieves. is he truly as good as he says or is he just trying to gain the public's trust sl–

seulmin abruptly turned the radio off.

"looks like someone isn't a big fan of spiderman." wonwoo mumbled as he gripped the steering wheel.

"no, i love that guy it's just." she paused "i'm sorry i just needed a moment for my mind to rest." she apologized

the boy frowned "what's the matter?" he asked "is there something on your mind?"

the hesitation in her answer was a clear yes. he hated seeing the girl in a horrible mood, he just wanted to peform every clown trick if that meant making her smile. instead of acting like a clown, he opted for something else.

wonwoo turned the steering wheel almost causing seulmin to slip of out her seat belt and head butt the window.

"umm woo?" she said hesitantly "this isn't the way to my house."

"i know it's not." he nodded "because i got somewhere better in mind."

when wonwoo said something better, seulmin thought he was going to take her to some nerdy place like the pc bangs or another place where nerds go.

"no way." she gasped

the girl's jaw dropped at the place where he had taken her. the shimmer is her eyes shone in the light.

"you took me to a dog cafe?" her hand covered her gaping mouth. the corner of her lips rose to a grin "you're crazy! how did you know i wanted to come here?"

he shrugged smugly "i pay attention the little details boo."

she grinned wildly, throwing her arms round his neck to enclose him in a hug. wonwoo felt his face heat up at the close encounter.