entrance scene - 0 2

we shared the same classes, so junhui could safely take me to each classroom. during the break session he showed me round the school which has sick ass dance halls and stages.

we eventually had drama so we headed off together.

the class we had was different from any i've seen before. it was a regular sized room were there were no desks just chairs that weren't even in orderly rows. at the front was a small stage in front of the chairs.

some students had already arrived and talked to each other, waiting for the teacher to arrive. some students stood out with their heavenly visuals

"imma talk to wonwoo, i'll be right back." junhui patted my shoulder and went to talk to his friend.

"boo seulmin?" a girl called out my name.

she seemed to be in my class and she had an intimidating look in her with her jet black hair and piercing eyes. but she probably has a resting bitch face so i can't judge.

"um hi!" i forced myself to be social.

"i saw your performance, you were pretty good. " she acknowledge with a dead look.

"oh thanks, that's really nice of you to say-

"ok, that was too much niceness for today. bye." and she left. it was like she was some mean cinderella. she's nice and the 10 second strike is over. back to her mean self. i didn't even know her name.

i turned round to take a seat somewhere but i bumped into someone similar to my height. but i bumped into more than that.

"ow hot drink!" i screamed.

the scalding drink seeped into the person i bumped into shirt as a he winced in pain.

we both watched the coffee drop on the ground then snapped our eyes up staring at each other. the guy was cute
"you fucking idiot!" he yelled. "that was my coffee!" i take that back, he's not cute.

"oh my god! i'm so sorry!" i apologized, rubbing his stained shirt desperately.

"get off me, you crazy girl!" he pushed me off.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to! i'll get it washed up -

"no, get away from me you creep. who even are you?!"

"woah, woah, calm down!" junhui came running over and pulled the cute mean guy away. "it's just coffee we can buy you another one. how about we get cleaned you up huh?"

"no,look at my shirt! it's ruined because of this brat!" he spat angrily.

i felt the guilt and panic rush inside me. i felt like crying on the spot but i didn't.

"look, i have a spare shirt in my locker.let's go." junhui tugged the shorter boy by his shoulders.

the shorter,blonde boy shot me a disgusted look. "fine. but i'm not done with her." he pointed at me as i stood there awkwardly. the guy shoved junhui's hand off him and stormed out of the room.

"hey, don't worry." junhui assured me before running off to catch up the blonde guy.

don't worry?

i just ruined my own life by myself. i accepted my fate, my life is going to get ruined by that small dude.

soonyoung dragged me to sit next to him. i was too fazed to even disagree to sit next to him. soonyoung seemed happy to sit next to me since he did pull his chair closer to mine.

"hey chill! jihoon is a chill guy." soonyoung comforted me.

great, this guy has a name. that just makes him more human.