i n t r o - 0 2

the first thing i did was run to the kitchen and grab myself a rolling pin.

you know, for my safety. not seungkwan's, no one cares about him.

i stealthily made my way to the door ready to threaten this punk who could beat me up. what? seungkwan said he might beat him up, so he might beat me up too. he could beat up seungkwan, i don't really mind.

"hi, welcome to my house." seungkwan said in Chinese but in the worst worst way ever.

i heard them talking to each other in a friendly tone but i didn't remember what they said exactly. i was too busy thinking about where to hit this 6'17 gangster. would my rolling pin break if i hit him with it?

"you should meet my sister, she's the same age as yo-
why do you have a rolling pin?"

my eyes wondered from seungkwan's confused and embarrassed face to the soft and cute one next to him.

hell, he was one of the most good looking guy i've ever seen.

i'd jump off a cliff this cute ass guy any day.

"umm, noona. why do you have a rolling pin?" he asked again to break me out of my internal screaming.

"umm, you know you gotta bake it till you fake it." i managed to say with the most weirdest fake laugh that ended with me almost choking on my own tongue.

"is that even a saying?" the cute guy wondered.

"i was just thinking that too you know." i nodded.

"i'm sorry, she watched gordon ramsay too much." seungkwan apologised.

"idiot sandwich!" i said in his voice whilst shaking the rolling pin.

"well, nice rolling pin." the guy complimented

how is it possible to ruin my personality in ten seconds.

who am i kidding, i was always ruined

"anyway, the piano is over there. let's get started." seungkwan ushered the boy away from me. he then approached and whispered.

"good plan a weapon, hold onto it." seungkwan gave me a thumbs up.

a weapon? on this cutie?

"nice piano by the way, it's pretty sweet." the boy caressed our sophisticated piano before he began playing.

at that moment, my ears were melting in piano heaven. the guy looked so charismatic, he really must be the piano genius.

"you're amazing!" i blurted.

i realised that i blurted it all out from my mouth before i could even think it.

"o. . . h, thanks." he lightly bowed with a small tinge of red in his cheeks.
seungkwan watched the two of us avoid eye contact awkwardly.

"yall better not be crushing on each other because i'm much more important right here."

the guy rolled his eyes.

"let's get on with the rehearsals, i need to be perfect for the showcase!" seungkwan whipped out his note pad and pen and shoved it into my hands.

"oh my sister is staying here too." he reminded the dude.

the cute dude eyed me suspiciously.

"sure."

🍊

this themeish thing is inspired by the kween HALSEYPLANET

sorry im a edgy wannabe