entrance scene - 05

🍑

🍑

"great, now you mentally broke seulmin."

junhui sighed as he refreshed his phone for the 8th time.

"i did not break her." jihoon believed they were all just overreacting.

he only just humiliated her in front of her class mates of her first day and possibley ruined her self esteem.

"she hasn't tweeted anything on the pat since yesterday so that definitely means she's broken." he confirmed.

"just because she hasn't tweeted anything doesn't mean she's broken." jihoon scoffed.

"oh you don't know seulmin. she has to tweet about everything in her life about every second." junhui rolled his eyes just thinking about it.

"like a basic white girl on snapchat." wonwoo compared.

"exactly. " junhui agreed. "plus her latest tweet was something about crying until she feels better." junhui showed jihoon.

"hey, at least she felt better. " jihoon shrugged. that guy was impossible.

soonyoung groaned after he ended the call. he shoved his phone back in his pocket and crashed on the seat next to jihoon "she's not picking up."

"and? i'm doing her a favour by letting her run away." jihoon shrugged.

the others were too tired to argue with him, instead they picked up upon something else.

"wait, how did you even get seulmin's number in the first place?" junhui recalled a rejected soonyoung and his number

soonyoung began sweating as if seokjin ssaem had revealed his forehead.