dance, dance ; 0.3

seulmin read the audition paper again.

should i really audition, i mean i have way too much on my plate already but if i really did get in, i can prove to everyone that i can handle everything and i really do belong here.

she sighed.

what should i do.

“seulmin?” the girl looked up from the sheet and saw a familiar squishy face.

“oh hey soonyoung.” she smiled, trying to conceal her inner conflict.

“what's up? why do you look so sad.”

“i'm not, i'm fine.” she smiled again.

he eyed her mysteriously.

seulmin felt guilty for not telling him but she decided to keep it to myself.

“well for some reason i feel high and i haven't touched a single drug.” he sat next to her.

“what do you mean?” she chuckled.

“well i think i saw someone play the guitar from the ceiling.”

the teenage girl burst into laughter.
“dude you're higher than the notes seungkwan hits.”

“no i'm being serious! he was like inbetween in the walls and floating like five feet up.”

“i'm pretty sure you're higher than falceto right now.”

“i'm not! it was the guy was from the year above.”

“literally above.” she muttered with a expression obviously not believing his story.

“whatever you say crackhead.” she said laughing.

soonyoung watched her laugh at how absurd the whole thing sounded.he noticed her dimples when she smiled and how her eyes turn into small cute crescents.

“yay i made you feel better.” soonyoung was happy with with accomplishment.

“huh?”

“you don't have to lie seulmin, i saw you look not so happy.”

she fiddled with her hands. she didn't know what to saw she so she averted eye contact.

“you can tell me about your problems you know.” his soothing voice reassured her.

“look, thanks for cheering me up but–

“it's about the dance audition isn't it.”
soonyoung guessed correctly.

seulmin looked up in amazement wondering how he guessed it.

“i'm a genius, i know.” he shrugged as if he won a massive quiz game.

“well congrats on guessing genius.”

“i'm just joking, i can see you hold onto the audition sheet as if it lost your pen it asked to borrow.”

i chuckled looking down to the paper tightly held in my hand.

“so what's your problem with it? did it lose your charger?”

seulmin couldn't help but crack a smile.

“no it's just.” she began. “i don't know if i should audition or not.”

“why not?”

“because i'm not that skilled compared to everyone else. i lack a lot and there's no point auditioning if i know i'll never get in.” she sighed.

“hey, if hobi ssaem signs you up for this that means your pretty special dancer.” soonyoung looked at the disheartened girl.  “you haven't been rejected yet have you.”

“i guess but i don't think i can handle both this and my school life.”

“why not, i can help you.” he smiled.

“you will?”

her eyes were hopeful.

“anything for you.”