entrance scene - 0 1

🍑

🍑

i encountered 17 dudes with mullets and literally only one of them looks good with it.

damn this really is a contrast to the same ol' bowl cut that everyone had in my old school. and i was part of that everyone. and i rocked it, like the hot ass mushroom i was.

the school looked like any other ordinary one, minus the bright colors everywhere and the artistic graffiti. lockers were nearly on everyside of the school.

so this is pledis performing arts.

i wondered round the lockers trying to find mine but instead there were good looking people here wearing the sophisticated black uniform whilst chatting amongst their friends.

their eyes wondered to me for a second,they eyed me briefly and returned to their conversation.
"is that the girl who sang?" they whispered.

"wait she is?"

"holy shit, it's her."

crap. it's people. how do you socialise?

so i speed walked away to find my locker to avoid talking.

i found my locker since it was clearly labelled 'boo seulmin' on the front. i shoved my stuff in my locker which were just snacks that i needed just in case.

i brought out my phone and texted junhui.

SEULMINUTES ;

[junhui where are you!]

"hey, you must be the new kid." a guy rested himself on the locker next to me which had shinee posters plastered all over it. hey, this guy must be pretty cool then.

i closed my locker and quickly shoved my phone in my pocket.

i held my hand out.
"yeah, i am. i'm boo s-

"seulmin, yeah i know. " he took my hand and pulled me in abruptly. i know a lot about you."

my heart beated weirdly as our shoulders touched. he stared at me with his small eyes. "is there a wikipedia page about me or?" i managed to say.

i studied his face and came to a conclusion that i wanted to squish his cheeks.

"i'm soonyoung, but you can call me soon." he winked.

"umm, what?" i tried not to laugh at him.

try not to laugh at soonyoung challenge 2k18

"you can call me, here have my number." he handed me a slip of paper but i pushed it back to him and took a step back away from him.

does he just naturally always have a piece of paper with his number in his pocket?

"i don't have a phone, sorry." i lied with a smile.

i felt my phone vibrate from my notif.

hush phone.

"oh, well then . . .
he seemed deflated. at least i got this dude off my back.

"seulmin!" a familiar voice called out my name.

"junhui!" i waved as he ruffled my hair and wrapped his arm round my shoulder.

"i got your text" he displayed his text to me and soonyoung. "sorry i'm late!"

my 'i'm busted' sensors went off. now this soonyoung guy knows i lied about not having a phone. i must've hurt his feelings. oops.

"oh hey, what's up soonyoung." junhui gave him a friendly greeting but didn't receive the same.

"back of moon junhui, i liked her first." he spat before storming off.

this kid. this kid is weird.

luckily, junhui and i had the same lesson so we walked together.

"is that soonyoung kid okay?" i asked junhui with genuine worry in my voice.

"i don't even know but he's cool. he's my roommate" i stared at junhui as if he just slandered a legend. "ok, he's a bit weird at times but at other times he's okay."

"he kinda creeps me out."

"why?did he flirt with you?" junhui cracked a smile.

"yeah he told me to-

"call him soon?" he guessed.

"yeah, how did you know?" at this point i was convinced that junhui was a mind reader. i hope he doesn't read that i found him low key cute.

"it's his go to move on every girl."

my mouth widened.
"pft, cheapskate but it is a good pick up line, not going to lie."

junhui chuckled as he opened to door to our drama teacher's class.

"you have weird taste."

"hey, i do not have a weird taste." i pouted.

"anyway, you shouldn't really date him."

"why not? " i asked sounding a bit too offended.

"well he did just got out of a long term relationship. "

"well it couldn't have been that long."

"it was a year long relationship. "