Twenty-One

*From here on out, these chapters will be following the original style of writing for this book. These chapters have not been edited, and they have not been rewritten to follow the plot. This entire chapter will not make any sense to you because it will not connect with the previous chapter whatsoever. You can read it if you'd like, but it's...the worse thing you will ever read in your entire life. Literally, no joke. I'll be rewriting this soon, so be prepared for that! All the love. X.*

Tuesday, March 25, 2014. 

Harry's POV

I honestly don't know what happened...

I don't understand what I was thinking...Or what I was doing...

"Harry?"

I made the same mistake twice. Twice now.

"Harry, I know you're awake...Your eyes are wide open." Niall giggles at me trying to get me to smile back at him. "Harry, it's time to wake up." He says turning on his side to face me.

I refuse to get up and continue to look at Niall. "N-Niall..." I stutter as I begin to cry.

"H-Harry, what's wrong?" He grabs onto me and holds me.

I refuse to talk and I finally sit up and get out of bed as I cry. Niall gets up and takes his clothes off the ground. I do the same and put my shirt back on myself.

"I love you so much." Niall, who was now behind me, wraps his arms around my waste and leans his head in my shoulder.

"Niall, you make it so hard to be mad at you." I tease and turn around facing him. Niall wipes my tears off my cheeks with his hand as I smile at him.

"Why are you mad at me?" The boy in the nude asks me wrapping his arms around me again.

"I wasn't expecting you to fucking screw me, Niall. It wasn't like I didn't want it, I just wasn't prepared...or in the mood-"

"Says the man who made the first move, wow." Niall teases.

"Fuck you, Niall. I actually wasn't...until I saw you and I might've...accidentally got too happy?" I say trying not to sound inappropriate.

"Okay, so, you admit...Your fault if you get pregnant again?" Niall raises his eyebrows at me.

"Ugh..." I complain breaking out of his arms. "Get dressed, Horan." I say fully dressing myself.

Niall laughs and put underwear on. "Why are you here, not trying to seem like I don't want you to be here or anything, but why are you here?" He asks confused placing his shirt on his bare chest.

I freeze in my spot. "I just...missed you..."

I shouldn't lie to him...But I never told him about Liam anyways. At least, not the whole thing.

"I missed you too." He smiles at me and pecks my cheek. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay, Harold. If anything bad ever does happen to you, just tell me, okay?"

I nod my head pretending to smile at him.

Not bad enough...I guess.

"Why were you crying?" I ask remembering what his mother told me.

"When?" He takes his hand through his hair, fixing what I messed up.

"Your mum said you were crying when you came home."

"Oh, I was crying because I didn't want to say goodbye...But you know, you came back an hour later..."

"Okay, we know what happened then..." I chuckle zoning out.